Chapter 7: Unforgivable

Jennie Pov.

I called Nayeon that there's just something came up that I wasn't able to come home last night, but I said I'm ok that they shouldn't worry about me. And I will go home this day.

I wasn't able to come to office as well, but Ms. Arrogant say she called on the office and made an alibi why I wasn't able to come to office today. I don't know what she said to them. I didn't bother asking cause I didn't want to talk to her anymore. I was here on her bed since this morning. I'm not yet feeling well, my knees are still weak. I told her to get out of the room cause I hate to see her face. She didn't argue with me and just left me here alone.

Everytime I remember what happen, my tears was falling unconsciously. I still can't believe I would lose it into a girl?, and to the worst person I ever known.

I hugged my knees as I brushed my arms.

I can still remember every single thing she did to me. Her touches still lingers on my body, and her kisses was like burning coals that slowly torturing me. Ughh I couldn't erase it on my thoughts. And I hate myself cause I aish.. No! Jennie Kim, No!, don't think about it, your body just naturally responds to it. It does not mean anything!

Knock knock~

The doors open. And she went inside holding a tray. Then she placed it on the table.

"Ms. Kim.", She called my name, but I didn't look at her.

Then I felt her sat on the bed side. But I still didn't glanced on her and burried my head between my knees.

"I will just leave it here then.", She said and got up.

"I don't want to eat. Get it away from me.", I said stubbornly.

"Ok.", She said and took the tray she left on the table.

"And I want to go home.", I murmured.

"Ok, then I will drive you home later.", She said flatly. Why am I not feeling ok with her answers? It was so bland like she just agreed on everything I say.

"I will go home by myself.", I said bluntly.

"Ok.", she answered again straightly agreeing to me.

"Get out.", I said and I heard her took a step towards the door. And it triggered me, so I quickly tilt my head up.

"Yah!", I shouted. Making her stop on her pace.

She turned her body slowly and looked at me. Her eyes was looking lifeless again. Why is she like this?, I was the one who was hurt here. But why does she looks like she's been carrying a bigger burden than me?

Aish why did I even call her?

Then she walks towards me, and bend her knees looking up on me.

"Do you want me to stay here or not?", She said frankly, and it caught me off guard. Did I called her back cause I want her to stay here?

Aish what does she want me to say!? Just what kind of question is that?, Of course I don't want her here!

"Then I'll go out.", She said like she just read my mind, and got up on her knees turning her back from me again. Aish!

"Stay.", I said and burried my head on my knees again, overly embarassed with what I said. Why did I even say that?! Jennie what are you doing? That girl raped you, why are you even asking her to stay! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Then she sat on the chair beside the bed and placed the tray on the side table. We didn't talked about anything, she just stayed there the whole time watching me. I was too tired to think that I drifted off to sleep knowing she was just there at the same room.