World 3.11

WARNING: CONTAINS HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT!

Sergei slipped a finger inside loosening Zion's hole. "Fuck! I don't have a lube here baby, it's in my room." He said as he scissored his fingers deeper and continued playing with Zion's hole.

Zion, although panting and moaning, accusingly looked at Sergei. "Did you bring your lovers in your room?"

"I've never brought them in my house baby. So stop sulking."

"W-whose sulking?! Nn- Ah!"

Sergei laughed at his lover's cuteness. He pushed his fingers deeper, hitting his prostate. "Bend over baby."

Zion climbed down and obediently bent on the sofa raising his ass for him. He shivered as he felt Sergei's tongue licking his hole, lubricating it. He licked it for a long while relishing on Zion's small chrysanthemum. He spit on it and slipped his fingers again, twisting and scissoring them while he expertly hit his prostate while his other hand was jerking Zion's shaft.

"Fuuuckkkk. S-stop. I-i'm about to come. Zion arched his back and screamed. Sergei quickly withdrew his fingers, his eyes showing mirth.

"D-dont stop!"

Sergei chuckled as he heard Zion's protest. He rubbed his shaft on his hungry hole. "Don't worry baby there's something bigger coming inside you soon," he said as he slowly slipped the head of his shaft.

"Fuck. You're so tight baby," Sergei groaned out as he pushed his shaft deeper holding Zion's hips tightly.

"S-so big. Nnnh ah!" Zion gasped for air as he tried to relax his ass. Even though Sergei prepared his ass, he could still feel the pain of his entry. His hole in this world was still a virgin after all.

When Sergei pushed the last inches of his shaft, he stilled for a while letting Zion get used to the size of his shaft. He jerked off his dick and kissed his back to help Zion relax.

"M-move."

Sergei started thrusting his shaft when he heard his lover's order. He wouldn't deny his request now, would he? He pistoned harder and deeper hitting his prostate. He pulled out his shaft, grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled them away showing his gaping hole.

"So fucking sexy." Sergei shoved his shaft in one go into his ass again. His thrust grew faster and harder. He grab his dick and started jerking him in rhythm with his thrust.

"I-i'm coming. S-sergei! Uwaa- Nnh!" Zion moaned out loud. He could also feel that Sergei was about to come.

"Me too baby." Sergei groaned as he became stiff while Zion shivered in his arms as he emptied his cum inside his hole.

['I knew it! Host always denies it but he's also a pervert. A wolf in sheep's clothing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)']

After that, Sergei put their clothes back and carried the exhausted Zion back to his room and cleaned him. After showering he laid beside his lover and gathered him in his arms and kissed his forehead.

Zion opened his eyes and lay on his shoulder. "We were supposed to talk."

Sergei chuckled and kiss his lips. "We'll talk tomorrow baby. I love you. Good night."

"I love you too."

~°~

Morning came, after the two took a shower together and had breakfast, Sergei took him home. "We weren't able to talk this morning again. This is all your fault. Hmp!"

"I'm sorry baby. I can't stop myself."

"Pervert."

Sergei chuckled. "I'll come by your office tomorrow. Don't go today, just rest okay?"

"But I have a lot of work to finish."

"Just rest today. Don't be stubborn or I won't let you go home today again to make sure that you're going to rest."

Zion pouted, "...okay you win."

Sergei kissed him as they neared his house. His face grimmed when he saw Savannah waiting at the door. Zion looked at his lover and saw his sullen expression.

"Please don't be angry."

"Your heart, body and soul belong to me baby. All of you belongs to me. You're mine. Always remember that."

Zion always loved his lover's possessiveness. Even though he doesn't have his memories of them together in the previous worlds, his soul and heart would always recognize him. "I only belong to you baby, in the past, now and the next life."

Sergei was happy and satisfied with his answer so he let him go for now. Savannah walked fast to greet his husband when he saw him got out of the car. "I was so worried about you. You should have called me."

"Sorry I didn't expect that I would get drunk. I still have a hangover so I'll sleep for a while."

Savannah was a bit suspicious. She wouldn't allow any woman to take him away from her. She will protect their marriage no matter what. She already did everything to make sure that Garvin will belong only to her.

~°~

During dinner, George excitedly asked Zion about his encounter with Sergei. "It's good to maintain a relationship with Mr. Roswell. Treat him better. You know that he owns the largest share. We need him on our side."

"Yes father."

The next morning, Sergei visited him from his office and invited him for lunch. He hugged Zion as soon as he saw him. "I miss you so much baby."

"I miss you too."

"Let's go."

"Sure."

They were about to ride the elevator when someone called Sergei's name. Zion already know who is it from the way the man was sweetly calling his lover.

"Sergei! I didn't know that you're in the office. Why didn't you tell me. I could have accompanied you~"

"I just came here to settle some business with Garvin."

It's only when Sergei mentioned Garvin's name that he noticed him standing beside Sergei. He frowned when saw the closeness of the two.

"I didn't know that you two were this close." He bitterly said.

Sergei was annoyed that his time with Garvin was interrupted. He regretted trying to pursue the clingy man. "Yes, we knew each other before but we haven't seen each other for a long time. We're heading out first."

Warren was displeased that Sergei was brushing him off. He was a bit suspicious of their relationship. Sergei's actions was quite ambiguous. He was treating Garvin like he was his lover. He never even treated him like that when they went on a date.

~°~

Editor Bun-Bun : COPIES ARE FREE! EHE!

TOM : What do you mean free?! It's for me and you only!

Zion : What copies? What's free? TOM?

TOM and Bun-Bun : Ehehehehheheheh (^///^)