Chapter 12

Club Electrix was at full swing by the time we got there

Club Electrix was at full swing by the time we got there. They had girls twerking and grinding on the dance floor, drinks flowing at the bar; I could just tell it was going to be a great night.

Me, Tevin, Chris and our bodyguards made our way up to the VIP section. Whenever we were going out in the club we always made sure we had protection cause you just never know at clubs.

Once we got to our section the DJ had already shouted us "AYE AYE AYE ITS LIT YALL! WE GOT MY MANS HUNTER REECE, TEVIN GIBBS, AND CHRIS ANTHONY IN THE BUILDING" earning us a couple cheers from down below.

Chris spoke up "Alright, Alright" He said rubbing his hands together "let's get this shit poppin'! Aye yo waiter!"

This tall curvy brunette made her way to our area "Hi, what can I get for you guys tonight?" You can tell she was a little flustered.

"Well first your number" classic Chris " then we would like twelve vodka shots and that's all for now" Chris said giving his signature smile. The waiter blushed and nodded her head walking away.

I look at Chris crazy "that's a lot of shots don't you think?"

"Nah it's four for each of us" he yelled over the loud music "we turning up tonight cause who knows when Alexis bout to let Tevin's ass out again"

"Man y'all annoying as hell! I don't need permission, I'm getting drunk as hell with my boys and she can't say shit"

"Aye can you repeat that I wanna record it to send it to Alexis" I said laughing, Chris soon joins me.

"Y'all are clowns" Tevin says laughing along.

We see the waiter walking back to our area with our shots on her tray.

"Ayeeee the shots are here" Chris says with excitement as the waiter sets the tray down in the table in front of us. "Y'all better finish all four of these too"

Before the waiter left she slipped a paper into Chris' shirt pocket and walked away with a flirty smile. It was always that damn easy for him, I shake my head going to grab the first shot.

On a count of three, all three of us downed our first shot. My throat burned like a bitch, but I wasn't being dramatic about it like Tevin's ass over there.

"Awe shit y'all I think this shit burn a hole in my throat" he said scrunching his face "Ah fuck"

"You good man?" I asked patting his back

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine now" Tev said calming down

We all down the other three shots left, which didn't burn as much as the first one. I could feel the alcohol taking effect on my body.