A Month of Training

As the match ups are set, the pink haired teen started to travel to the Sanctuary to tell the guardian about the upcoming end term exams, while the class of 1-A back in U.A. are going to have their match ups announced earlier than they expected.

Midoriya's POV:

As classes started to end, Iida went in front and stood there. "Everyone hold up, Aizawa-sensei have an important announcement before we leave." he said as the class groaned a little bit, noticing that everyone is getting ready to go, they let out a sigh and went back to their seats, right on cue Aizawa-sensei had arrived.

"Alright settle down." he said as everyone went quiet. "Alright, as of today, your training for your finals starts now." he said as a small cheer were heard, but it quickly faded away since its going to be a hard training for a whole month. "And what better way to get you motivated, than to see who are you going up against." he said as a screen slowly descends as he held a remote, pressing a button and it displayed the matches.

"Wait! Were going up against you guys!" Denki said as Aizawa-sensei nodded, while I noticed who will be my partner. "K-Kacchan..." I said softly as I look at Kacchan, seeing that he is staring at me meaning that he already noticed that we are paired for the fight. "Deku..." he growled a little bit as small sparks starts to appear on his hand, I shudder a little and quickly looked at the screen again.

My eyes went wide as I saw, who will be facing off. "All Might!" I yelled as I earned some glares from the class, I whispered a small sorry as they focus back on the screen, not until Mineta started to speak.

"Aizawa-sensei if may I ask, why is there a blank figure next to Midnight?" he asked as he started to hide the fantasies he have with Midnight during their fight. I noticed that there was a blank figure beside All Might as well, I got curious with this.

"Very observant, two of the blank figures will be a special participant that will be partnering with Midnight and All Might." he said as I wonder who could it be, must be one of their old colleagues but who? "Well, don't stress it out, you have a month to be battle ready, so, train hard." he said as he turned the screen off and left the room, leaving us in thought of what are we going to do. 'I need to focus no matter what!' I thought with a determined look in my face.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was fixing the building with the help of the other guardians who survived the attack and some of my clones are helping out as well. I was fixing some crumbled walls as I felt a familiar presence appear, knowing that it was from Aiko, I looked at her.

"(Y/N)! You won't believe what happened!" she said as I sighed a little bit. "Let me guess, you told them where I am?" I said as she let out a sigh and nodded. "Yeah, sorry about that." she said as I chuckle a little bit. "It's fine, I knew you would tell them." I said as she sighed with relief. "Oh! I almost forgot!" she said as I finished up the wall that I was fixing and looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked as she smiled wide and giggled. "Me and Midnight are going to fight together!" she said as I smile and patted her head. "Well, good luck you both, I'll be cheering from the stands." I said as she looked at me still. "Yeah, about that..." she said as I raised a brow for a while. "You'll be partner up with All Might to help him up as well." she said as I looked at her.

"You can't be serious?" I said as she nodded a little. "It's true, and they are looking forward for you to return." she said as I sighed, knowing that Aizawa planned this from the start. "Fine, I'll be there." I said, giving in from the partnership with All Might, suddenly I felt two warm arms wrapped against my waist, feeling the Aiko was hugging me.

I chuckled and ruffled your head. "Well, you get out of here now Aiko." I said as she breaks away from the hug. "Why?" she simply asked as I make a portal, heading back to U.A. "You have a month to train right? So, get going." I said as she pout and walked to the portal, waving a small goodbye as I closed the portal.

Letting out a small sigh, I looked around to see the Sanctuary slowly getting its image back to the way it used to be. I smile as I went to the training grounds and took a deep breath, focusing on my new task at hand. Train.

3rd Person POV:

As the days went on, both parties trained to their hardest pushing their limits to the fullest as they want to prove what they have to achieve and the goals they have to accomplish.

As the days narrowed down, all of their hardships and pain they endured during their harsh training will be well worth it in the end. As the last day of training has ended, the stage is set for the class of 1-A to prove themselves to their peers that they have what it takes to be a hero. While the guardian is set to return back to his friends, to protect them in any harm.

Midoriya's POV:

Today is the day, of the final exam I'm really nervous on facing All Might and his teammate, but, I don't want to show any signs of weakness or nervousness. I got far because of All Might, and thanks to him, I'll show him how much I have grown these couple of months.

I look to my side and saw my classmates, getting ready to face their battles as they get pumped up. "Let's do our best!" I said as they looked at me and agreed, focusing on the battles today.

(Y/N)'s POV:

(New guardian clothes minus the eye mask

(New guardian clothes minus the eye mask.)

I took a deep breath as I look at the Sanctuary, seeing the outcome of all the hard work in rebuilding it brings a smile on my face, getting dressed in my new guardian clothes and getting my stuff I made a portal heading to U.A. getting ready to be reunited with my friends.

For the past month I kept on training my hardest to be ready for the exams, although, siding on the teachers is pretty rough for the pair that I will have to fight, but nonetheless, I knew that the others are prepared for it.

I smiled a little bit as I walk to the portal, heading to U.A. as a smile was plastered on my face.

"I'm coming home."