Part 23

Note: Hello hello, ugh these past few days have been rough. But this story, honestly has helped me cope with some things lol so thank you all for your support on this book and all your kindness. When I'm really struggling, I go back and reread the sweet things you guys say and it gives me like, a sense of value I guess would be the best way to describe it and yeah sorry I always get sappy with this stuff but moral of the story is I love you, I hope you're having a great day/week and smile because your beautiful, cherished, and a blessing love <3

Enjoy <3

__________

The next morning Yoongi woke up to the sun filtering through the curtains, and an empty bed. He groaned, wiping the sleep from his eyes, "Seok-ah?" But he was met with silence as confusion wrote itself in his brows. There was a nervous feeling that began to tug at his heart as he got out of bed, checking everywhere in the small apartment before ending up in the kitchen, alone.

At this point the worst fears he had fought so bravely to keep at bay washed over him like a broken damn until-

The door opened, and a brown eyed boy came smiling into view, but then surprised, "Yoongi-ah? Are you alright-what's wrong?"

The elder sighed in relief, giving the younger a playful shove, "Seok-ah you nearly scared me to death there, where'd you go?"

Hoseok placed the cup of coffee in his hand in the olders, moving forward to kiss Yoongi's cheek, "Did my moon prince miss me?"

Yoongi giggled quietly, letting Hoseok's warmth wrap around him like a blanket, "Maybe just a little," he whispered just before meeting their lips in a good morning kiss, "Or maybe, a little bit more than that."

The boy smiled, watching as Hoseok's smile overfilled with giggles before rubbing their noses together, "Glad I'm not the only one."

Hoseok backed away a bit, allowing Yoongi room to sip his coffee as he moved them to the table just outside the kitchen, Yoongi pressed, "But Seok-ah, you didn't have to go out to get me coffee, we could have just made some here?"

The younger smiled, "I had to run a few errands, I stopped by Jin's café to make sure they were okay. Jin said everyone was able to make it out in time because of the fire alarm, him and Namjoon are safe."

Yoongi smiled, "Good. That won't happen again."

Hoseok nodded, "Right, and speaking of that, we don't have a clue or any lead on Seungmins next move...I think it's time to get the police involved in this."

The older looked at him quizzically, "Remind me again why we didn't just ask for their help in the first place?"

"Because before we had clues, I thought we could handle this before anyone got hurt, and if the police catch him before we do who knows what will happen to him. But it was too close of a call last night, we can't risk more people getting hurt."

Yoongi's eyes grew wide, "You're seriously thinking about what they'd do to him? What would the police do that we won't?!"

Hoseok sighed, "We'd talk to him. He'd have to go to court and serve time, but we'd at least let Jeongin see him before he had to go."

The older felt conflicted, taking time to sip his coffee before speaking, "Well then, maybe going to the police isn't the best option."

"No. I don't have any sympathy for him after last night. He dug his own grave by putting you in danger like that, I just wanted to get you're okay before I go to the police." Hoseok spoke, tense.

Yoongi could feel his brows furrowed together, he wanted more than anything for Sungmin's threat to be solved, and for them to live in peace again. But on the other hand, Seungmin was also a human, and Jeongin still saw the good in him. There was hope for him, still, "Maybe we should wait, think it over a bit yeah?"