The Boys

Wiping my eyes from paint, I yell at Natalie. "Why in the eyes?!"

She laughs more and starts to wheeze. It makes me laugh and she glares at me.

She flips her hair and dramatically stomps away from me.

"Get me paper towels! Or napkins!" I yell after her.

I watch her turn the corner and then look at my dirty blonde hair. I groan when I see the paint is starting to dry. Then I look down at my clothes and smile. Totally worth it.

I look around and see a few kids running around on the mats with paintball guns in their hands. They run over to their mother and tell them they want to eat. Then they go running to the arcade room and stare at the prizes on display. They look and act so adorable. And to top it all off, they're triplets.

"Is a rainbow sick?"

I look up and see Louis grinning. He offers his hand, making me hesitate for a moment, but then I gladly accept.

I look back to see the three kids, but I see they have wandered around somewhere.

"Nope. Maybe. Can rainbows get sick?" I ask, turning back to him. He chuckles.

I see he doesn't have any paint on him, except for his hand.

"Sorry!! I didn't mean to get any on you," I apologize.

"It's okay. We were just about to play anyways."

"We?" I give him a confused look.

"Oh, it's me and my mates. Here they come." He points at a group of guys coming towards us. I look away since all of them have muscle tee's on and shorts but the one with the blond has on sweatpants.

"Mates, this is Lainey," Louis introduces me.

"Liam. It's very nice to meet you." He shakes my hand. Liam has brown eyes and brown hair, he looks like a big old teddy bear that I could squeeze.

"Niall." The blond boy says. He has amazing blue eyes. "Do you know where a vending machine is?"

"He's always hungry. You'll get used to it," the boy with the captivating green eyes and curly brown hair says. "I'm Harry."

I wave at them and give them a small smile.

"Holy cheese! Did I just walk into boy heaven?" I hear Natalie gasp when her eyes land on the boys. Her face reddens when she realizes she said it out loud.

The guys chuckle and I laugh with them. Natalie's cheeks turn a very dark red then she walks over to me and punches me in the shoulder.

"Oww! That hurt!"

"Whoah, whoah, whoah. Vas happenin?" I hear a familiar voice yell. I turn around and gasp. I feel something happening in my stomach. Like little mini tickles at the sight of him.

Zayn wears a gray muscle tee, making more of his tattoos show. Black shorts are on his waist and a pair of Nikes on his feet.

Natalie nudges me and I trip on the edge of a mat. I wait for the impact on the floor. It never comes.

Slowly, I open one eye at a time. Hands are clasped around my waist and two eyes starring down at me. Our noses seem to touch each others. I can feel his breath on my face. Those lips are taunting me, I just know-

"Erm, guys?" Niall's voice breaks me from under the spell.

The boys snicker and Natalie raises an eyebrow. I move away from Zayn and grab my camera. I hook my arm around Natalie's.

"It was nice meeting you boys but we have to go. It's getting late," I lie.

"It's barely 4:30," Louis points out. I mentally curse myself.

"Louis is not annoying. He is like so hot! But Liam is something else," Natalie whisper-yells in my ear.

"Before you guys go... Natalie, can-can I ask you erm, something?" Liam says nervously.

"Me-me?" She stutters and points at herself. He nods.

"Would you like to maybe... hang out sometime?"

I grin at them and I see the boys watch in awe. She nods. Liam gives her his phone number. She blushes than does something on her phone. A beep goes off and Liam takes his own phone out and smiles.

I glance over at Zayn and see he's already watching me. I turn away and take Natalie with me.

"Bye Lainey!" I hear the boy, I think Harry, yell when we close the entry door.

Why couldn't I have stayed home and not come?

But later on, I'm glad I did.

So now all the boys are here! Woo-hoo. Next chapter, I love. Liam and Natalie? Everything is barely beginning! ;)  Well, comment and vote! LYGS!!! :D