25; I hate when you lie

author's note:

flashbacks are in third person's pov and also written in italics.

Chapter 25

-

She followed him to the door, waving her hand to him childishly,"bye bye!" She sang out cutely. Jimin didn't close the door fully and peeked his head to look at her, watching her put up a fake smile. He knew her too well to be telling when she's faking her emotion.

It was hard for him to leave after spending such a beautiful time with her but he has to. "Bye!" He said, flashing her a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Work is important, He reminded himself.

After a few moments of saying bye to each other, Jimin finally closed the front door of the apartment.

She sighed, frowning her lips. He just left but she already missed him. She picked up his shirt from the couch which she wore the day he came to her, hurriedly.

Smiling to herself, she turned to go inside the room when Jimin suddenly burst into the apartment, startling her. He loosen his tie while walking towards her. She looked at him, confused, "Did you for-"

Without saying anything or letting her complete the sentence, he pinned her against the nearest wall with both wrists above her head and kissed passionately.

The shirt was on the floor beside them with Jimin's tie he just threw.

Pulling away to catch their breathes, their chest heaving up and down, breathless because of the kiss they just shared as if they haven't kissed in ages.

Jimin cupped her face, biting his swollen bottom lip. He could still taste her on the tip of his tongue as he slides it out on his bottom lip even she tasted him inside her mouth, fresh.

"Fuck work, let me work your body instead," He said huskily as he picked her up and carried to the bedroom.

She giggled, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and said, "Work me good, Daddy!"

-

I sigh, clutching the steering wheel while thinking about what my mom said earlier. It's just hard to live in the present when your past keeps on haunting you, sometimes it makes you helpless even thought you try to come out as strong as you can.

I pick up the food from the passenger seat that I bought for Y/N, It's from her favourite place.I hope, she didn't eat any junk.

As soon as I reach the house front door, I realize the lights are off not even a single house light is on and it's so strange because you don't like to stay in dark at all. For some reason, The house looks dark and slightly creepy but i shrug it off.

"Is she not home yet?" I mumble to myself, furrowing my brow as I type in the pass code. I open the door quickly removing my shoes on the side as I make my way inside the house.

"Y/N, are you up there?"

I yell for her but get no response in return. I walk into the living area to keep the bags of food, I carried on the coffee table. Switching on the light of the lobby and living area, I look around the house it looks neat and silent as if no one is at home.

But suddenly I hear some low whimper like sounds coming from your bedroom, as if someone is crying. My body acts up and quickly rushes towards your bedroom door. I slowly twist the door knob as the door makes the cracking sound.

"Y/N?" I call your name again, feeling my heart raced up and breath heavy. Entering the room, I move my hand in the dark to switch on the lights as soon as I switch them on, my eyes land on the empty bed with sheets messed up.