Chapter 3

I woke up by the blaring sound of my alarm clock. Glaring at it, I groaned. It's already 6:00 in the morning. I wasn't able to sleep early last night because I planned something very big.

And that plan is to make Chou Tzuyu fall for me. A piece of cake.

First, I should get to know her. That's like, so easy. I mean, I am probably the friendliest in the whole campus (or maybe just the biggest flirt). But I have to do it in a subtle way. I decided that I would 'accidentally' bump into her, and yeah, that's a good start. Maybe saying sorry because of the canteen incident would do too? Yeah? Yeah.

Second part of the plan, make her fall for me. This is the easiest part. I mean, who wouldn't fall for this super good looks and a killer personality? And well, she likes me already. Anyway, after getting to know her, I'll start flirting with her. I will compliment her everyday, be clingy to her, and act like her girlfriend. I'll also ask her out on 'dates', to which I'm pretty sure she wouldn't say 'no' to. Just like what I said earlier, who wouldn't fall for this super good looks and a killer personality?

Lastly, I'll dump her, just like what I always do. If I am known for doing that, then I'll continue doing that. After she has fallen for me, I'll leave her, tell her that I just played with her feelings, and that I don't care at all.

There, well planned, right?

Reluctantly, I rolled off of my bed. I shot my alarm clock one last glare before turning it off. To whoever that person who decided that classes should start very early, I just want to ask you, why? Why must you let us suffer the consequences of waking up early? We have to sleep in classes, and the chances of being caught are very high. We are risking our grades every time the teachers give us detention!

Ugh, crap. I badly need to sleep again.

A few more cursing and sulking later, I was finally ready to go out and face the world. Or should I say, the world was finally ready to face me. Hehehe. I was about to open the door when suddenly, my phone rang. I immediately answered it without looking at the caller's name.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Holy shit unnie where are you?!" I flinched as I leaned away from my phone a bit. Dahyun's voice was so loud I thought it was Jihyo's.

"Dahyun? Is that really you?" I asked as I went outside the house before walking toward my car.

I heard laughters from the other line, before someone cleared her throat. "Yes, unnie," she answered. Someone whispered before I heard her gasp. "Oh shit unnie I forgot! You have to come here at the school this instant!"

I heard urgency in her voice so I grabbed my keys inside my bag faster than I was supposed to. I went inside of my car and started the engine. "Why? What happened?"

"Someone had beaten up Tzuyu!" She yelled over the phone.

"What?!" Why the hell would someone beat up Tzuyu? Whoever that guy or girl is, fuck them! I hurriedly drove away from my house and sped up to the school.

I put the call on speaker. "Dahyun, you still there?" I asked as I ran a hand through my hair.

Again, I heard laughters from the other line. "Who the fuck are those laughing idiots with you? Tzuyu was beaten up and yet they're laughing?" I asked again as I professionally swerved and avoided a car.

"Uh—Err—Uhm—" She hung up.

"What the fuck?" Like seriously, what the fuck. She hung up on me? No one does that. And why am I even driving this fast just to get to school? Why am I even hurrying because of Tzuyu?