4.7

Ming Chu got home at 9 in the evening. He quietly walks inside the dark living room.

It looks like they're all sleeping and he's pretty late so it's understandable. Ming Chu cursed the loud and annoying Su Tao and Kylie. He could've been home at 5 if it wasn't for their interview about Sebastian.

Heng Jun and him had an agreement that he'll be home before 6 in the evening but now it's 9. Ming Chu was slightly scared of Heng Jun.

Maybe it's just his body, this owner doesn't want him to be here so he's acting like he's not himself.

"You're pretty late." Immediately Ming Chu froze from taking another 'baby steps'

He turned around and saw the smoking Heng Jun in the dim corner, sitting like a king with a glass of liquor in his right hand.

"A..ah it's because Su Tao and Kylie didn't want me to leave just yet, I'm very sorry." Ming Chu said softly and very low that even his ass couldn't hear him.

"Why are you late?" Heng Jun asks irritatedly and from the tune of his voice, it looks like he's angry and pretty much drunk?

"Why are you drinking?" Ming Chu changes the subject immediately.

"The bodyguard that's tailing you said that...that guy came out of your apartment." Heng Jun said chillingly.

Ming Chu was flabbergasted, not because of the 'guy' that came out of his apartment but someone is tailing him!?

"Wait! You've ordered your men to tail me?" Ming Chu asks, a little bit agitated at Heng Jun.

He can't have his privacy? Even outside someone has to tail him? He's like a dad that is too overprotective.

"It was for the best, don't change the subject. Why was the man in your apartment?" Heng Jun asks with a deep voice, clearly angry.

Ming Chu was puzzled, man? And he was in Su Tao's apartment.

"I was in Su Tao's apartment. There's no man." Ming Chu said, he's very confuse with Heng Jun's behavior.

He ordered someone to tail him, make him Little Yun's babysitter despite not knowing him fully he kept his child in his care, and he's acting like a jealous husband.

"The man I'm talking about is Sebastian McArthur Laurel, the one that licked your hands at the Ice Cream Parlor, the one you flirted with!?" Heng Jun raised his voice as he continue to talk

Ming Chu was flabbergasted, is he jealous? But why?

"Wait! Wait! You told me already that I'm okay to date anyone as long as Little Yun doesn't know it!" Ming Chu immediately said.

Heng Jun's face darken, he stood up from where he was sitting, put his glass on the table and walks towards Ming Chu.

Heng Jun held Ming Chu's chin and lifted it up. Ming Chu's brain was in turmoil, he keeps shouting to punch his face but his body is not cooperating.

He can't move his body!? What's happening!? Oh fuck!

"You.." Heng Jun put his fingers on Ming Chu's face and traced his eyebrows with his thumb.

"You are mine." Heng Jun said lowly but enough for Ming Chu to hear.

Ming Chu widened his eyes and look at Heng Jun in confusion.

Heng Jun lowers his head and pecks at Ming Chu's kissable plump lips.

"This is mine.."

He kisses Ming Chu's hair