GOODBYE (Ruby P.O.V)

- Goodbye.

With a movement of my hand I force my trunks to levitate so they can float out the door behind me. No daring to look at Iselen I move my leg to take the last step that will get me away from her... pain bursts in my stomach till almost bring me to my knees. Something inside me refuses to get away from her but I frown and focus on, forcing my body to keep moving forward, when all of a sudden something pushes me from behind and I almost fall on the floor... luckily I've could hold on to the doorframe. I stand on my feet again, shaking my head confused, but I feel a new shove in my back that makes me trip over the carpet... and this time it comes with a gust of ice cold energy.

"What the hell..." I think puzzled while turning around to look at the princess of Agartha... she's not my girl anymore. She's standing on the other side of the room with her hands on her hips, staring at me in anger while the energy swirls around her, freezing the windows again and forcing Lucifer to seek refuge under the bed one more time. She throws a new energy impulse in my direction that makes me step back after the impact, my shoulders hit the doorframe and my trunks fall to the floor with a loud noise.

- What do you think you're doing??? – I yell furiously. A porcelain figurine flies and shatters next to my head but just because I've manage to move quickly... the figurine was meant to hit me in my forehead. I look at Iselen with my eyes wide open in disbelief.

- You idiot! – She yells while throwing me another figurine and then a vase that I dodge crouching – Stupid vampire!

Pieces of porcelain and glass start flying in my direction, smashing against the wall, while I lift my arms covering my head and I whisper a protection spell that stays around me like a shield. Seeing that her projectiles can't hit me, Iselen opens one of my trunks with her mind and all my clothes fly off turning the bedroom into a mess. Lucifer crawls further under the bed hissing scared.

- Stupid, damned vampire! You don't know anything! Why are you bragging about being so smart? You seem pretty dumb to me! – She opens another trunk and more clothes fly off.

- Have you lost your mind??? – I yell while standing still in disbelief – No! Don't you dare to make my books fly off of my trunks, they're very fragile. No!

All of a sudden a new energy impulse hits me very hard, I can't stop my head from turning to one side when I feel the blow and I step back. Iselen stays still now, quietly, staring at me while she breathes heavily. I look back at her in shock and I lift my hand to place it on my cheek... it's red and burns. I frown trying to process what has happened.

- Have you slapped me? – I whisper incredulously – You've slapped me!!! You just hit me, how do you dare???

Moving with vampire speed I throw myself at her, grabbing her by her hair and pulling hard till she falls on her knees before me. Then I place the other hand around her neck and squeeze, choking her till she starts coughing, I shake her hard till she falls back on the carpet hitting her head on the floor. I sit down on her hips straddling her while I grab her by her hair again, her hands on my shoulders are trying to push me back but I don't move an inch... I'm much stronger than her. I lower my head till I'm looking at her right into her eyes, our noses are just an inch apart... Iselen stares at me scared, my eyes must have the colour of the ruby she still has hanging around her neck right now. Seeing it on her skin gets me angrier and I can't help screaming.

- Fucking bitch!!! Are you nuts???

The whole houses remains silent for a few seconds, as if the wood, the marble, the garden flowers, the birds, Deva and Lucifer are holding back their breaths. Temperature has plummet around us, the floor is frozen and ice crystals cover every surface sparkling like diamonds in the last evening sunlight that comes through the windows, turning our bedroom into some kind of enchanted kingdom... Iselen's breathing looks like white steam that fans my face every time her chest goes up and down under me, she's shivering with cold, her clothes are torn and her hair is a mess. But she's still beautiful, above all when she smiles like she's doing right now.