Chapter 20 :>

Hinata was walking his way to the place where they were meeting up to go to Shiratorizawa.

However he was still curious on why he was chosen to be the ball boy,he revived a call from Karasuma sensei.

"Hello Hinata?"

"Yes?"

"Since I was informed about you being ball boy from your teacher,try not to roam around the area too much incase you run into anymore of our enemies,we still want to keep your identity a secret"

"Yes sensei"

"Very well then,goodluck at the camp,and don't reveal your secret or bother showing your combat skills,we don't need anyone getting suspicious"

"Yes!Bye sensei"

As the call ended Hinata reached the meet up place and sees Kageyama and Tsukishima.

"What took you so long?"Kageyama asked.

"Ah just a phone call with Karasuma sensei"He replied.

"He told you not to show off didn't he"Tsukishima smirked.

"Whatever,let's just go" Hinata said embarrassed.

They soon arrived at the venue when the started doing attendance to see if everyone is here,soon they called Hinata over.

Hinata sees the two coaches,one being the Shiratorizawa coach and the other is the national youth training camp coach who suddenly grabbed Hinata's shoulder and made him face the players.

"This first year right here is your ballboy,Hinata Shoyo is also a great motivator hehehe so you better do your best to encourage them and do your job,right shrimpy?"The coach said while the other players tried to hide their giggling when the coach addressed him as shrimpy.

They soon got started and the court was divided in half and started playing while Hinata was getting the balls while observing each player there and the coaches where looking at Hinata.

"Hey why did ya invite that kid as the ballboy you could have picked someone from your school to do it ya know"the Coach asked.

"I want to see if he is fit to even train here the next time,he needs to witness things outside the court to learn and get better"Shiratorizawa's coach said.

"Why didn't you invite him then?"the coached asked.

"Without that setter he is pretty average that's why,but then again if he wasn't there to spike and the setter was there or the other way around Shiratorizawa would actually have the chance to win for sure"he replied.

"Hm,well it looks like it's working he's watching them like a hawk"

They soon started a practice match with all the players in the court.

They all started playing until a certain short player who is not much taller than Hinata jumped and spiked above the blockers.the people who were at the youth camp side were impressed except Kageyama while the people who were at the imitation camp side were unfazed by it so were the players who were benched and the players at the other side saw this so did the coaches who were shocked.

'Hinata's much more troublesome and harder to deal with,this is nothing'

The team thought as they looked at Hinata who saw this looked quite amazed.