11.

Next day -evening

Arnav was facing hard time since last time , he cried in happiness knowing about his kids , he was angry on khushi for hiding there kids identify and he was reavled knowing arush and aanya were his kids not that what khushi bluffed. He was relieved khushi dint marry anyone els .

He was hell angry on khushi but now his entire focus was to meet his kids , he was super excited and nervous to meet his little bundle of joys .All day he spent time restlessly to pass  the time and now finally he was In ocean pearl apartments to meet his kids .

He was not having any idea how he will approach them , he was simply excited to meet his kids .

After parking his car , arnav moved to block B building , he stopped on his track seeing arush and aanya near garden standing quietly holding each other hands looking at sky.

His eyes turned moist seeing his kids , he took slow steps to his twins , standing before them he simply kept starting at them

His eyes turned moist seeing his kids , he took slow steps to his twins , standing before them he simply kept starting at them .

Arush and aanya looked at arnav in confusion, they was him crying both stood still seeing this stranger man crying and trying to  remembering were they saw him .

Arnav fell on his knees in front of his kids.
Crying he holded there hands and pulled them in bone crushing hug.

"My ...my ...you both are my babies " he mummered pulling them in his arms.

Arush and aanya were still with his behaviour "My kids my arush and aanya

"My kids my arush and aanya. ..my babies  ...sorry dada dint knew about you. ...I'm yours dada" arnav was crying , streaming and laughing in happiness

Caressing there back kissing there head he hugged them tightly stroking there hair

Breaking the hug
"arush and aanya. ..you both are mine ....I'm sorry I'm sorry dada is sorry ...my bacha's my babies ..." he said kissing there all over there faces

Arush and aanya were looking at him in confusion seeing the stranger crying

Arnav was litterly like broken man He was caressing there cheeks , kissing there face.