Chapter 4

It's been three days since that day at the mikaelsons and I was in the bar having a drink when elena and her puppy dogs followed behind her. The look in her eyes told me she was gonna blow and the mikaelsons saw this from their table and came and sat at the bar.

"How could you" she shouted
I took a swig of my drink and said without looking at her
"What have I done now elena, stole your pretty dress"
Klaus snickered
"Shut up wolf boy or I'll stake you" elena snapped at klaus which made him angry
"Shouting at the originals Elena really. If he tries to kill you I'm not going to stop him"
"And how would you stop him"
"I have my ways don't I klaus" winked at him mainly I was doing this to piss of elena and it was working
"That's right" he walked over and dropped his arms over my shoulders
She clenched her fists and then said
"Where is our brother"
"Safe" was my only answer
"Tell me right now Rose I need his help" she snapped
"Tough I'm letting you drag him down with you. You'll end up killing him"
"What like you killed our parents"
I jumped up and klaus literally grip onto my arm to stop me from beating the shit out of my sister
"I'd really like to know how that was my fault"
She didn't say anything because she couldn't she knew it wasn't my fault
"See you have nothing to say because it wasn't my fault they died it was yours. If it wasn't for you demanding to go to that stupid party and having a fight with Matt they wouldn't have had to pick you up, they wouldn't have been on that bridge and they wouldn't be dead. Your looking for someone to blame then go and look in a mirror elena"
She went to say something
"And while your doing that have a good look at your self, I don't know why you've become this person but mum and dad would be so disappointed because I know I am"

I turned around and gripped klaus' arm but when I looked up klaus was now Elijah and he didn't mind
"If there disappointed to me then they'd be disappointed by you"
I scoffed
"Really and why is that"
"Because you let your family for two years"
I shook my head feeling sad
"You know that money aunt jenna received every month"
"Yeah"
"That was from me. I was in Chicago working as a stripper paying for your car, your clothes, our house, the food you ate, the water you drank. I was working as a stripper letting men see me in two pieces of fabric that barely covered anything. I did that because aunt jenna got fired from her job and you they'd be ashamed of me for what letting men degrade me so I could pay for you to have an education"
I sighed looking at Elena one last time before pushing past her and walking out of the bar with the mikaelsons following after me.

I walked to the woods to the water fall before I dropped to the ground crying
I felt there eyes on me but while I was crying felt two arms wrap round me and hug me. I knew it was rebekah. When I finally calmed we all sat on the edge of the cliff not saying anything until klaus said
"Was what you said back there, did you really do that for your family"
I nodded
"It was the only job i could get although my aunt thought I was a receptionist"
I  shook my head
"Maybe elena right"
"What about" rebekah asked
"Maybe she was right maybe it is my fault she turned out like this, maybe she's right that it's my fault that our aunt is dead"
"No love, the last part is entirely my fault. I'm over a thousand years old and I've never said this but I'm sorry"
"If you've never said it before then my now, why is the man that my sister calls the devil saying sorry"
He chuckled
"Because I think we are going to be good friends love. You've called me a puppy with fangs and if anybody else did that they'd be dead. You my dear are different"
I smiled and went left with becca for a moment so I could talk to her
"Does you know how to swim"
She nodded and knew what I was going to say we both stripped to our bras and knickers so we wouldn't get our clothes wet and then we ran and jumped off the edge of the cliff.

I giggled as the boys shouted my name and ran to the edge and then down to the bottom of the water fall.
"Rose what the hell are you doing" Jeremy shouted coming out the woods
I got out and the three brother's stared at me I didn't realise why until my brother turned around and I noticed that my white victoria secret set of underwear was now completely see through
"Where are your clothes"
"Up there" I pointed to the top of the cliff
"Well can you go and get them on so we can go home"
"No, now let's go home"
"We have to walk through town"
"And people in this town have seen me in worse persitions. Remember I ran through town naked once on a dare"
He groaned and we walked, he was about to take his jacket off to give to me but Elijah jumped him to it. Elijah put his suit jacket Round my shoulders and we walked home.