Chapter 21: Save The Princess

You both walk towards the end of the hall and he leads you to a bedroom. It looked exactly like yours only there was a queen's crown on the dresser. He then walks over to a box and opens it, pulling out a blue necklace

"This is was your mother's ...." You uncle said as he gave you the necklace

You turn around and hold up your hair as he puts the necklace on you. Once he was done you put your hair back down then walk over to the mirror, admiring it.

"It suits you y/n." He said smiling

You  feel a bit weak after putting it on but ignore the feeling, thinking that it's just your being tired that's making you feel this way. You both leave the room and head into the throne room where you see two chairs next to each other. One big one which you assumed was for you and one slightly smaller chair you guess was for your uncle.

You sit in the big chair, getting a feel for it.

"You remind me so much of your mother." He said

"I do.....?" You say feeling happy but still a ping of sadness from hearing her name

"Yes. She was just as beautiful as you." 

You were about to say something when 7 boys are dragged into the room. They look beat-up and tired as they stand there looking at you with tired eyes. Yet....they still look at you in awe from how beautiful you look right now.

"Guys!?!? Are you ok?" You yell about to run over to the

Just as you get up to run over to them, your uncle grabbed you. He then yanked you back in the chair. You then try to cast a spell but.....your magic isn't working. You try again and again but the necklace just glows every time.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?" You yell demanding to know what's going on

"These boys tried to 'rescue' you from me. I'm selling you to the king of the lycans, Jay Park. He wants revenge for what your mother did to him and well.....I need you dead so I may take over the throne!" Your uncle said smiling

You stare at him in disbelief as tears run down your face, "You...MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS!!!" 

"I must lead the witches into a new era. One where we rule over all supernatural creatures!" He said standing there proudly

"LET HER GO YOU BAS-" Yelled Jungkook before your uncle kicks him in the face

"Kookie!!" You yell running over to him

You help him up and he whispers something in your ear, "When I say, you run. I'll be close behind."

You look back at him and he nods.

"y/n stop talking with that scum. Vampires are the filth in this world." He said in disgust

Inraged you slap him across the face and yell, "Your the one who is a fucking scum!"

He then slaps you harder, knocking you to the floor, saying" "What a disrespect child..."

"Now!!" Yelled Jungkook

You then scramble to your feet, getting away from your uncle. Jungkook then made a mad dash for you along with Taehyung and Jimin. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi stayed behind to fight off the guards.

You stop at the doorway looking at them, "Come on! Please!" 

Yoongi then ran over to you and gave you a long, deep kiss before shoving you out the door and closing it. You bang on the door in tears and yell, "We'll come back for you guys I promise!"

Then the you, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook run out the castle and into the woods being chased by guards.