PART 19: | BECOMING THE TOWN OF PAIN |

When Klaus finally leaves Mystic Falls, Rebekah, Kol and Natali stayed there and since Natali forgive Rebekah the two of them were spending some more time together.

One week later: Rebekah had a new house where she lived alone and today she was making a party. But before Kol and Natali went to her party, they were in the middle of the town square.

- "Drain her dry, rip his throat out or rip his head off. Choose." Natali spoke to Kol while walking around terrified humans.

When Kol was about to choose, they saw Stefan approaching them.

- "Oh look, ripper came to join us." Natali remarked, a cheeky grin appearing on her face.

- "Your family doesn't belong here. This isn't your town to act like this." Stefan hissed.

- Kol laughs, "Again with that?"

- "Aren't you born here Kol?" Natali said.

- "Yes. I was. So technically this is my town. Perhaps I should make myself a mayor." Kol replied.

- "It's time for you to leave like Klaus did." Stefan demanded.

- Kol and Natali laugh, "And who are you to order us?" he questioned him, giving him a death glare.

- Natali flashed over to Stefan and grabbed his throat, "He is playing with his life." she said through her teeth.

- "Why don't you join us and we can consider it?" Kol asked him and sank his fangs into the girl's neck.

Natali smiled and brought Stefan to Kol. When Kol withdrew his fangs from girls neck, they saw dark veins appearing under Stefan's eyes.

- "Embrace your true nature, Stefan." Natali told him.

- "Rip her apart." Kol continued with a devilish smirk.

- "No." Stefan protested, "Klaus already did the same thing you two want to do." he told them.

- "And he succeeded." Natali said.

- "But you won't." Stefan told them, trying to fight his hunger.

- "Then we are gonna stay in this town." Kol told him and the two of them disappeared, leaving Stefan with half-dead girl on the ground.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

When they entered Rebekah's house it was already filled with possible human deserts. Rebekah saw them and approached them, "Hey, you twooo." she greeted them.

- "Hey, Bekah. Are we gonna dance or what?" Natali asked her and Rebekah pulled her towards the dance floor.

Kol slowly followed them and took a cup of beer. He was watching, while the two of them danced.

A couple of minutes later Rebekah left somewhere else and Natali stayed alone on the dance floor, but not for long. Kol approached her and Natali grabbed his cup of beer and drank it.

- "Are you gonna bring more of this beer?" Natali asked giving Kol the empty cup back.

He smiled and went for more beer when he came back he saw her dancing with some guy and a girl.

- "Here you go, darling." Kol informed her of his presence, handing her a cup of beer.

She looked at him and smiled, taking the cup and taking a sip of the beer.

- "Are they gonna be our snack?" Kol asked.

- "You don't even have to ask something like that." Natali stated, "I already compelled them." she added.