Ch. 17 It's been so long..

Present time Yunhae POV:
This is it. The day were I go back to school. Being 6 months pregnant and going back to school is shit. But thank god Jimin is picking me up! As I was walking downstairs Jimin was already standing at the Front Door. I smiled to him, we said goodbye to Nona and headed out.

//Time Skip at school//
When i arrived at school, no one really noticed my presence. Thank god. I walked to my old locker and took out my book and headed to my first Period wich was History. I went into the Classroom and went to the seat were i would usually sit. Soon other students came in and the class started. Something is strange. Someone-

Teacher: Kim Namjoon?
There was silence for a few seconds. Then the Door opened and a boy with Purple Hair came in running.
Namjoon: I- Am- So-
Teacher: Just sit down.

He smiled and his Dimples popped up. He searched for a seat. As he saw me, he immediately looked away, walked to the back of the Class and sat down. The teacher continued with the Class but i always looked at him. It's been a few Months Namjoon. Do you still love me? Do you still miss me? Did you move on? Did you find someone else to love? All those kind of questions were running through my mind.

Namjoon POV:
After all those months she decided to come back?! Urgh. Is she here to hurt me more? My heart is already broken Yunhae, why do you want to break it more? You are also sitting on my place Yunhae. Your place is one next to mine. But it's okay. I am sure you forgot me by now. Is our Child healthy? Is it a boy or a girl? How are you doing? How is Nona doing? Are you really happy without me? All those kind of questions were running through my mind. It hurts to think about her. I wish i would never have fallen in love with her. Is it my fault? is it my fault that you are pregnant?

//Time Skip Lunch//
I went to the rooftop. As i told Tae and Kook that Yunhae is back they went to her. I enjoyed sitting on the rooftop and looking at the sky. I just want to go home and cry again..

Jungkook POV:

It's great to know that Yunhae is back. Her belly started to grow. She seems Happy. If she only would know how Namjoon is feeling. Does she care about him? Is she Happy with that Boy?

Yunhae: Guys! You need to meet my Boyfriend after school!
Taehyung: Oh that would be great!
Jungkook: What's his name?
Yunhae: Jimin!
Taehyung: Wait, Park Jimin?
Yunhae: Mhm!
Taehyung: He's my Childhood friend! I didn't see him for seven years! OH MY GOD! I AM FINALLY GOING TO MEET HIM!
I just smiled. Tae seems happy to see him again. The bell rang and we all went back to Class. 4 hours of class will be the death of me.

//Time Skip after class//
Tae already ran out of Class and Yunhae followed him behind. I waited in front of Namjoon's Classroom waiting for him to come out. After a few Minutes he came out smiling. Oh Namjoon, how long will you keep smiling while you are broken inside? You need to be happy too.

Namjoon: Where's Taehyung?
Jungkook: Oh well...
Namjoon: What is it?
Jungkook: He went to meet Yunhae's boyfriend who is Taehyung's Childhood friend.
Namjoon: Oh, why aren't you with him?
He smiled to me. Stop fake smiling Namjoon!
Jungkook: Stop it already! I know you are broken so stop fake smiling! Let's go!
Namjoon: To where?
Jungkook: Home of course! Then I will buy you ice cream and you can cry all out!

He sighed and walked out of the School. As we were walking, we saw Tae, Yunhae and a boy. Guess he is Yunhae's Boyfriend. me and Namjoon hung our head low and started walking out of the gate a little bit faster but..

Taehyung: KOOOKIIIIEEEE~ Where are you going???

Really Taehyung?!

___________________________________
A/N: Well.. HOPE YOU LIKED IT! ❤️
I am updating really fast so next update

Tomorrow! YEEEEEEE