❤THIS LOVE - 35❤

PARK SOHEE'S POV:

"Jungkook... What happened?" I asked worriedly as Jungkook flop down on the couch. 

"That crazy V! He was really going to choke me. I somehow managed." Jungkook said as he pressed his temple. 

"What you were even doing...?! I told you to stay away from him." I exclaimed. 

"I just.. just wanted to see Sohyun." He said in sad tone... Is his meeting didn't go well.

"Is she fine. How is she doing..?" I asked. 

I hope she is fine.

Taehyung really forced her to marry him. 

Now, he wants her to suffer... literally he is going insane. 

"Don't even ask.. but she is suffering. Her wrist were bruised badly... Her eyes were puffy... as she cried recently. I didn't ask though. Why...? I already know... hmm?" Jungkook closed his eyes as he rested for a while...

"I think it's time to switch." I said as I thought. She don't even fight back.

If I was in her place... I would have kicked him.

"Switch..?" Jungkook's brow furrows in confusion as he asked.

"I'm going to Switch. She won't suffer this time... as she suffered in past. I'll always by her side." I smiled.

I won't let her suffer.

I'll be there for you, Sohyun-ah. 

Just wait for little...

I'll come. And this time no messing... I rather solve for you.

"My strawberry girl will punch him." Jungkook said as he took my hand which made me sit on his lap.

"I'm good at that... should I try something else." I asked while smirking. 

"Nah... just kick him out of Sohyun's life. I want to see her happy." Jungkook smiled as he holds my waist.

"Sohyun still have brown hairs...?" I asked while I traced his lips. He really punched hard on my Jungkook's face... 

Jungkook took the pain. Didn't even complained...

I treated his lips as I put the medicine on the cotton ball.

He hissed as it pains.

How dare he hurted my Jungkook?! 

Kim Taehyung! You're going to pay for this...

"Hmm... She is going to cut her hairs. I hope you will copy that." Jungkook said smilingly. 

"Why not? I will." I said in confidence. It's easy for me to copy her. 

"How about dinner?" Jungkook asked as he looked dangerously close. 

"What you want for dinner? I will make it asap." I  said as I got up.

"You." Jungkook said as he hold my wrist. 

"Yah... I'm not your dinner!" I exclaimed.

"Why is that so...? You should treat your boyfriend." Jungkook said as he pulled me. I fall on his chest and his hands encircled around my waist.