⚜️44⚜️

I'm so happy!!!!
This book has reached 100k+ reads!
Wow.....

{ Sophie's PoV}

I chuckled embarrassed as Adam gave me an amused look,
Way to go Sophie, make yourself look more like a savage!

I watched nervously as Adam took hold of the Chicken roll. Although the food I made was edible, I didn't want to hear any negative remarks from Adam. Especially cause he was such a good cook .

I watched as he lifted the roll to his mouth and finally took a big bite. And as his mouth shut, my eyes shut too. Hopefully it wasn't too spicy or too salty and he liked it.
He continued eating and I sighed mentally.
At least, he hadn't commented anything. Yet

I was a food lover but when it came to actually making it, I wasn't very confident. Especially because once I had decided to bake cookies and instead of adding sugar, I added a whole lot of salt. And what did I do? I made my mother try the cookies first, making her choke like crazy, leading to an angry father who scolded at me, banning me from ever entering his kitchen. Every since then I've avoided letting people taste my food.

" It's nice, I liked it." Adam said as he finally finished eating both the rolls.
Was he being serious or was he just saying that cause he didn't want to offend me.

"....Though I'm still very hungry." He continued talking, looking at me with those assessing grey eyes of his.
Why does he always have to stare so deep into my eyes?

" Should I make you another one?" I asked him, moving my eyes down to my plate, picking my roll . I looked back up at him and he shook his head no.

" Would you like to eat something else?" I asked, confused. Definitely, my food wasn't to his liking.

" Yes," he growled and I clenched my thighs tight.

" What?" I asked dumbfounded and as his eyes darkened in desire and a predatory look took over him, I knew just what he wanted,

ME.

{Adams PoV}

I stalked towards my vixen and towered over her, watching the way her chest rose up and down. I held her hair in a fist and pushed her face closer to mine, capturing her lips with my teeth. I let my tongue enter her mouth, exploring every inch of her as I went in between her legs.
Fuck she tasted delicious .
A mix of her irresistible taste with a hint of the chicken roll.

I bit her lips hard drawing blood and she moaned at the sting, sinking her nails in my neck, making me groan . I took hold of her hips and wrapped her legs around me, the dishes could be done later. I wanted her NOW.

I moved my lips down her soft cheeks, to her jaw and finally to the junction between her shoulder and neck. I bite hard onto my favourite spot, loving the sound of the moans spilling from her lips.

" Aaadam," Sophie moaned as I thrust my erection against her wetness.

I groaned in her ear and pushed her against the wall. My hands trailed down the length of her spine to her waist. My lips moved down the valley of her breasts, her pink, hickey covered breasts. I smirked as I saw my marks on her. I moved my teeth over the bites again, darkening them. I was going to make sure they never faded.

An annoying ringtone interrupted the sweet moans of Sophie. I ignored my phone but Sophie pushed against my chest,

" Adam, answer your phone first!" she said looking at me with anger, yet her eyes were still blazed with desire.

" I don't want to," I spoke against her chest, enjoying the way the small bumps raised on her skin as my lips trailed further down her body. I gripped her night gown, ready to rip it apart but then Sophie hit my chest again, making me groan.

" It can be someone important....Adddaaammm," Sophie keened. I bit onto her pointed tip still not listening to her. I pulled my phone out with my lips still wrapped around her soft breast. I bought the phone to eye level and when I saw who was calling, I gave one last suck to her breast before I answered the call.

" Good evening." I heard Sophie's mother say and I returned her greeting, not caring how husky my voice sounded.

" How are you Blair?" I asked watching Sophie arch an eyebrow.
My Curios woman.

" Oh I'm good, actually great! ." Sophie's mother spoke over enthusiastically, " Is Sophie around? I want to talk to her."

I handed Sophie the phone and she scrunched her eyebrows. Both her and I found the phone call very weird. Why would her mother call me instead of Sophie?

" Mother" Sophie said and I could feel her reserve herself , once again reminding me of how she was not so close to her parents.

" Oh Sophie, I finally get to talk to you! I called to invite you over for dinner tonight ," Blair said joyfully.

We both remained silent as we heard what her mother said,
" Right now!" Sophie asked, confused, her eyebrows furrowing more.

" Yes!" Her mother screamed and I cringed. The woman was overly happy about something.

" Mother I've already eaten." Sophie said rolling her eyes.

" It's fine. You can at least be here for dessert. Come on I'm waiting for you and Adam, hurry." Blair said before she cut the line.

Sophie clenched her jaw. I knew she hated it when her parents commanded her to do things. She attempted to get out of my grip and I let her down. O wasn't going to anger her when already was. Plus she didn't want to go but she knew she had no other choice.

" I'll be five minutes" Sophie said so calmly before she turned and walked out of the door.

Hopefully, this sudden invite wasn't the last tick before the storm unleashed.

{ Sophie's PoV}

I unfastened my seat belt and walked out of the car. My legs were a little sore from the car ride. The drive from Adams mansion to my parents was an hour and a half and although the car was freaking comfortable, the car ride was in a tensed silence. Low music played in the background but I was in no mood to talk.
Thanks to my mother who interrupted my evening

I rang the doorbell and stood next to Adam. Adam wrapped an arm around me, engulfing me in his heat and I couldn't be more thankful. It was kind of chilly as it was already 8:30 pm.

Ella, my Parents butler, opened the door and the megawatt smile on her face just made me curious. I wasn't really her favourite so the smile was definitely not for me. I thanked her and after asking Ella where my parents were, I guided Adam towards the lounge area.

As we approached towards the door, low laughter could be heard. The faint crackle Of wood could even be heard and the lights of all the chandeliers were lit.
What was happening?

My curiosity was answered as I stepped into the seating area. There on one of the couches sat my mother with Reyah and my father with Ethan, all of them chuckling whilst looking at something on the carpet. I moved my eyes down to see none other than my sisters son, Keyan.

And all I could think about was,

When the fuck did this happen?

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

kinda an early update as Its still 11:30 pm where I'm from...

Where are all my readers are from?

#Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

.