XXXVII. Mutual Feelings

~~~~~We both were in love but he had it bad for ya girl

~~~~~
We both were in love but he had it bad for ya girl...
~
//3 months later, May//
[Roy's Pov]

Taking a few pictures of Rowan like she requested, I had to keep my feelings at bay for seeing her like this and that it was all for him.

"How I look? You sure it's okay?" She asked. ...shit–you tell me. A nigga was jealous not to have this as his date tonight 😒

 A nigga was jealous not to have this as his date tonight 😒

"Mm" I hummed, ignoring the obvious answer to her question. "How long you gonna be out with him?"

"I don't know, he's taking me a few places to celebrate our anniversary" she said, checking her phone from her clutch.

I rolled my eyes internally. "Do you know where he's taking you?"

She sucked her teeth. "No, Roy. Damn. What's with all the questions?"

"Nothing, I'm just....looking out. You know RJ don't like staying asleep now, what if I need your help?"

She looked down. "You can call me if you really need my help, then....I'll come home, okay"

"No. I'm sorry....I'll just deal with it. I don't wanna ruin your night"

"Roy, just call me if there's any trouble. You know I can't resist taking care of my boo bear" she smiled.

"Aight but I'm a still try to handle it. You go out and have fun with ya boy"

*

After Rowan left to go be with that snake-ass nigga, I found myself lonely as shit like always when she was out. Ro moved in with me back in February and we've been cordial ever since. Of course I thought I could get her back to liking me again but she just wouldn't leave this new nigga she's so in love with.

I never been the jealous type but just seeing them together made me touchy as hell. It's not like I could ignore their relationship either, he calls her all day long and is always disturbing us when we're in the moment. She just seems...so happy with him and I think that's what bothers me the most.