Six

Me too.
—————————
It's been seven days since you've actually talked to Taehyung. Seven days without hearing his deep soothing voice, seven days without being graced with his sweet rectangular smile. You and Taehyung used to text constantly but that all fell apart.

You guys went from being so active, even texting each other in the middle of classes, to leaving each other on read, and eventually not texting at all.

You drifted away from the guys too.
Kookie would text you occasionally and you really appreciated that, but every time he texted you, you couldn't help but think 'why is he talking to me?' 'Is he pitying me?' 'why won't he just leave me like Taehyung and the rest?'

You lost Taehyung, your first best friend, and you weren't about to lose Kook, so you put your doubts behind yourself and kept in touch with him.

You went back to your normal life.
You kept to yourself, blocking out all of life's distractions, the main one being Kim Taehyung.

It's almost as if the universe was against you, because even if you tried to 'accidentally' bump into Taehyung, it just couldn't seem to happen.

If it wasn't for the constant screaming in the hallways, you would have forgotten that Taehyung even goes to this school anymore.

That's how rarely you saw him.

Even though you haven't talked to Taehyung in person for a week, girls were still bothering you. Every time you entered the lunch room to get your food then go to the roof (since it was the only place you could eat in private), girls would be staring you down like you were Taehyung himself.

You would still find notes in your locker, but none that were as extreme as threatening to show up at your home like the League of Tae threatened.

They were just petty notes.

'Stay away from Tae', 'you slut!', 'ugly bitch.'

But you never let it get to you, since no one had shown their hatred towards you in person.

You figured that no matter what you did you wouldn't be able to win. You stopped talking to Taehyung but that still didn't seem to be enough for them. It's just the thought of another girl getting close to him that angered them.

Can you imagine what they'd do if they found out Taehyung actually approached you first, and that he was the one who wanted to befriend you?

You were walking to your locker, preparing for your daily dose of negative words. Brought to you by the crazy obsessive bitches you once tried to make friends with.

But to your surprise you didn't see any.
Maybe they ran out of disrespectful, yet fairly clever, things to say to you.

But no that wasn't the case at all.

You paid no attention to the lack of hate notes, actually thankful that they have sparred you for today. You continued to the lunch room to get your lunch, on your way there you noticed you weren't craving for much so you decided before arriving to the cafeteria that you just wanted to get an apple.

The uncomfortable feeling of eyes staring holes into the back of your head, the spine chilling silence that fell upon the room once you entered, didn't occur for the first time in a long time.

Everyone was paying attention to something else, or more like someone else.

You passed by tables, eavesdropping on the conversations of whoever's sitting there.

'Another girl?'
'I never knew Taehyungie was like that'
'He went from ignoring all the girls to dating them!'
'Look how fast he moved on from Y/N'
'He looks like he's head over heels for this one though'
'More like trapped on her leash'
'Tell me about it, Lexi is crazy!'

You were bewildered by the fact that Taehyung was dating someone, you thought he wouldn't fall for any of the girls here since every girl except you were unhealthily obsessed with him. And you knew how much it drove him crazy. Something was wrong, and you wanted to know more.

Your plan of getting an apple was now replaced by a new plan. And you needed help based on what this plan called for,

so you called up your good friend Jungkook.