AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello people! How are you doing sweeties? I missed you all so much and I really mean it. So finally I was able to get a good government college. Trust me, here getting a government college is very difficult and it is like I have reached a milestone. Haha.

So as you all know that THE FICTION AWARDS 2018 voting have already started. Im really glad to announce that my book has become one of the nominees in the the categories 'Best of Undiscovered' and 'Best in Fantasy'.

Thank you so much all of you for nominating my book. Earlier. It means a lot to me.

I really wanted to thank each one of you individually, but unfortunately I lost all the names. I'm really sorry. I am so careless.

I would be very glad if you vote for my book 'Wicked Love' in this awards. I am really excited about this and I am going to participate for the second time this time.

Please, if you really liked this book and think this book deserves a chance, go to the link mentioned here or in the inline comments.

https://my.w.tt/hGOneLE0EM

You guys can vote for this book in the following categories:

Best fantasy

Best of the undiscovered

You just have to go there and make an inline comment '+1' beside 'Wicked Love by WackyMinx'.

Thank you so much to all of you in advance. It would not have been possible for me to come where I stand today without you all. I love each and every reader of this book. All I ask is to vote for this book if you think it deserves a chance. I really worked hard in with this book.

Love,
Valerie