38| You Think I Am A Man?

Hello my lovely readers! How are you!? Fine! So there is a storm alert in India starting from Today(5 May) to following four days!💖💖

Guys, stay safe and be healthy!💖

As for me, I am pretty excited for this storm. I love rainy seasons and hailstorms, if one happens to come this time!

Anyway!
Enjoy!!💖

Emily's Pov:

I stared meekly at Rose while she continued to point two guns at two men present on the room, one crawling on the corner and other still in confusion, standing at the door.

"Rose, what are-"

"Does he or does he not?!" She tilted her head to look at me, raising her eyebrows to press her question.

"Well..he does. He cares for me a lot-"

"Oh man. This is tiring!" She cracked her neck to the side, yawning a little while adjusting her guns before opening her mouth to blow the chewing gum balloon.

Edward still stayed as confused as ever, looking at me and then Rose and then again at me to ask what was happening.

I myself didn't know what the hell was happening!

"Rose, this isn't a joke-" Edward started, only to stop when Rose started to press the trigger of the gun.

"Rose, No!" I ran towards Edward abruptly, and flew my arms around him in air, shielding him from her target.

"You can't shoot him, Rose! Are you crazy!? He is our friend!"

Rose looked unaffected, still her slim fingers pressing against dangerous trigger.

"Well then, die both of you love birds!!", She pressed the trigger and I closed my eyes shut, my arms still around Edward, my fingers curling into fists.

But nothing came.

Except for water!

What!? Did she trick me! Us!

I opened my eyes to see Rose laughing to herself," Oh my God, you two! You actually believed I was going to shoot you!? Wow! Some trust you have in a friend like me!"

I glared at her beautiful face, laughing with mirth.

"Rose! That's horrible! You scared the shit out of me! You, Bitch!"

"Oh my my! Real pleasure to scare the devil!"

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Michael relax before he started to walk and bend a little to pick up his gun when Rose raised her other hand with gun, in air and shot the bulb in the corner of the room which burst with a loud sound and fell into pieces, scattering over the carpet.

I stayed still once again to see all smile wiped out from Rose's face which was now glowing with darkness of clouds.

Throwing the water gun in Edward's hands which he caught almost immediately, she pointed her gun once again at Micheal who raised his hands in air, taking fast steps away from her.

"Not you, my dear! You aren't going away alive today!" She told Micheal in a complete tone of disaster.

Michael stared in horror at the gun pointed at him and then at Rose.

"What? You thought I just play with waterguns?! No no sweety! You got it all wrong my dear. I don't point fake guns at my real enemies!"

As if to prove her point, she tilted her gun towards my bedroom window, her fingers curled around the trigger before she shot it fast, glass window broke with a 'clash' into tiny pieces.