28 ( and final chapter )

Ezras point of view:

I was so nervous, I wanted her to say yes so bad even though the fireworks didn't give her a choice, but I still hoped for a yes.
I kneeled on the grass, took out the tiny little box that held three rings. And she looked down at me her eyes filled with tears, her lips formed a smile and was trembling.
I began .
" Rosalie queen, I thought that I would never give my heart to someone but you mesmerised me body and soul, my eyes don't see anyone except you. I kissed your lips, but you kissed my heart and I love you so so so much that I cant breath if your not here with me "

Rosalie lifted her hands to her lips as her breath hitched her tears went down her face. I took her hands in mine and continue.

" Rosalie I love you to infinity, and I would be the happiest man on earth if you'd do me the honour of becoming my wife and queen "
This was it, I looked down at her hand and waited, all the air inside my chest was sucked out, then I felt her other hand cup the side of my face and lifting it up so that I can look into her eyes once again.
" Ezra" Rose whispered " I love you too, and I have no words to express what I'm feeling, but I only have one answer and it will be the only answer Always"

Huh?
" and what is this answer?" I asked nervously
Rosalie moved closer to me till we had to share the same breath and kissed me. The kiss was soft but filled with passion and love .
I love her
I love you
She was the one who broke the kiss and said ...
" yes"

" I love you " I screamed as I lifted her up and swung her in the air and she just laughed and warped her arms around my neck and kissed me again.
" here" I said as I put her down and pulled out the three rings again.
" I didn't know which one was better until I gave up and bought them all "
" Ezra I love them, and for you I'll wear them all"( rings ☝🏼)

3 weeks later
Rosalies point of view:

School ended a week ago, and Ezra said that the wedding will be today.

" so its today " I said looking at myself through the mirror I was wearing a long gold gown who Becca picked for me saying that it matched my rings .

" yuppp it's today and I'm soo happy for you bitchhh " Becca said coming up to me and giving me a bear hug.
" ughh I'm gonna cry " zoey said as she entered the room " don't make me cry "
I laughed at her and went to her side giving her a hug and she returned it back .
" I'm glad you two are my bridesmaids"
I said looking at them.

" I'm glad you two are my bridesmaids" I said looking at them

( Becca )

(Zoey )

" I said stop, or seriously you will be the one to make my make up again "
" okay okay " I said putting my hand in the air in surrender.
" come on are you'll be late " Becca said giving me the flowers, I walked out of the room and straight to the garden everyone was looking at me and all I saw was Ezras hopeful eyes over me, waiting for me on the other end of the road. So I walked head up high to my love. My life .
When I reached the end Ezra offered me his arms and I took them gladly.
" you look beautiful my queen" he whispered
" and you too "

8months later:
Ezras point of view:

I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed while playing With Sashas hair who was also laying with me, wait let me refresh that laying on me .
" when will you get off me young lady?" I asked annoyed
" when I get what I want "
" ugggh I told a million times no, you had enough cookies for one day"
" let her have her cookies" Blue said " that is if she wants to stay in the bathroom the whole day"
I raised my eyebrows at Sasha who looked like she wanted to kick Blues ass
" uggghh fine " Sasha said getting off me and went outside to sit with the gang .
I was about to close my eyes again when I heard a scream coming out of the kitchen.
Rosalie.
Instantly I was of the couch and in the kitchen to see that Rosalie was on the ground both her arm wear around her large belly .
" What ahh whats going on baby " I said confused
" exactly baby" Rose breathed " my water just broke "
" huh?" I was full on shock .
Not yet
Umm
What should I do.
" Ezra baby " Rose said putting a hand on my cheeks " remember what we practiced"
" yea remember, phone.. car keys"
" DEAR GOD EZRA IM HAVING A BABY Go CALL ThE HOSPITAL !!!" Rosalie screen slapping my face and bringing me to reality again .
Louise, Bryce, Zoey and Becca were in the kitchen now and of them staring at me to dod something.
" Fuck umm Bryce go get my keys now, Zoey call the hospital and tell them were coming, Becca bring her coat-"
" and the teddy bear " Rose said then screamed again
" the what ?"
" THE FUCKING BEAR "
" okay okay an the bear, and Louise help me with Rosalie" Louise nodded and came up to me and helped me carry Rose to the car .

We got to the hospital in 15 minutes and now Rosalie was in the fucking birth room with Becca with her, it has been four hours now and still nothing.
My stomach turned.
Why is it taking so long ?
Then the door slid open and Becca cane out face pale and filled with sweat, eyes wide and shocked .
I stood and went to her, I could say anything except for .." how is she ?"
" uhh shes so good but I'm soo badd" Becca said as she sobbed and hugged me then went to Bryce and hugged him saying " I don't want to give birth, I don't want to "
" its okay I'll let Louise give birth for you " Bryce said making her chuckle and hold in to him even tighter.
I turned around to see a nurse coming out of the room and asking .
"Umm who is the father here ?"
" I am "
"Okay umm don't you want to see your girl"
"Huh yeah yeah "
I said as I walked into the room and saw Rosalie laying on the bed her hair was a mess and her face was filled with tears.
She looks like a mess
But still she takes my breath away
And in her arms was our little princess, our angel. I went to were Rise was laying and put a hand on her head and stroked it gently .
" whats her name " I asked
" angel "
And and I smiled ❤️

*************************************
The end 🌸
I hope u liked the last chapter
And I also hope you liked the whole story.
Please leave your comments here
Thank you readers who were with me through out this journey and I love you so much .

Love lana 🖤🥀

.
.
.
.
Coming soon 👇🏼