Chapter 59 (Here with you)

Hello guys i can't believe is officially the last chapter for TLIMM. My huge gratitude goes to every one of you out there for believing in me and giving me a chance with this book because it's actually my first official work on here and i never thought i will receive such tremendous support from you people. Thank you so much my readers,voters and commenters. You mean alot to me and you've given me more motivation to sit up there, crack my brains and come up with an update every day. I love each one of you. My special shout out goes to the exceptional (jehmeelarhat) for being the first commenter on the previous chapter, your comments were a breath of fresh air lovely. Thank you so much ❣.

************************

Eight months later

Zain rubbed the small growing bump which is almost invisible under her thick clothing and cringed a little at the reflection staring at her in the mirror. It's obvious she has put on weight from the chubbiness in her face to the extra fat in her bosom and thighs. Considering she's just in her first trimester, one may think that she has just put on extra weight rather than pregnant. With a sigh,she pulled up her long hair in a high bun which is becoming longer now all thanks to the pregnancy hormones ofcourse. She slipped her feet into a pair of soft comfortable slippers and headed straight to the kitchen to cook up something fast for them to eat before heading out.
Zain finished making the pancakes for breakfast with coffee for him and oatmeal for her. Despite being a huge fan of coffee she has given it up entirely now because this beautiful creature forming inside of her is worth it all. 'Besides i cant risk losing it again this time' , she thought to herself as she balanced the tray one hand and the other hand turning the door knob making her way straight to the room. Yeah breakfast in bed sounds like an appealing idea so she pushed through the door and placed the tray gently on the side table. Glancing at the bed,she realised it was empty and at the same time she heard the sound of water from the bathroom which confirmed that he is in the shower. Taking off her slippers, she got into bed to relax a little before he comes out of the shower and due to the fatigue that constantly invades her,she dozed off.

Coming out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist,he closed the door behind him and almost laugh at the sight in front of him on the bed because that's how it has been for the past months ever since they found out about her pregnancy, she dozes off at every slight opportunity she gets. Despite her nagging about gaining weight at just the first trimester,she doesn't look different in his eyes. Perfect,she has always been and she still is. He would have left her to sleep in but they have got to be at important places today so he quickly dried himself and dressed up. Sitting by the bed side he gently placed his palm to cup her cheek running in through.

"Zain.. wake up we're almost running late."

She opened her eyes and rubbed the sleep off them sitting up.

"I was waiting for you and then i dozed off. Come on breakfast is ready before it gets cold".

He smiled placing a soft kiss to her temples.
"How are you beautiful Mummy? And how's my baby? ".

"I'm just fine and the baby is ...."

Her statement was interrupted by a loud growl of her stomach.

"Hungry, i guess the baby and it's Mama are both hungry".
He stated merely stifling his laugh placing his hand flat on the small bump of her stomach.

"I just had some oatmeal before dozing off" ,she complained with a grunt.

"Come on i will get you some fresh milk from the fridge if you don't plan on eating anything heavy again."