4

Jimin stopped eating. He couldn't believe it. The reason that Jin didn't come home last night, was because he slept with Kim Namjoon.

The Kim Namjoon.

"Are you serious! Holy shit wow." Jimin still couldn't fully process what he had just heard.

"Yeah, I woke up and found him next to me. At first, I got scared and I started to panic because yes, I was happy we did it but at the same time was worried because I didn't know what had actually happened in the process and I didn't know what it meant." Jin's expression stiffened a little but managed a smile.

"Well, you won't know unless you talk about it" all of a sudden Jin had a smirk on his face.

"Unless...you already did?" Jimin searched for clues on Jin's face and he had a huge smile plastered on his face. That was all Jimin needed to see to know what happened.

"Well what did he say?" Jimin questioned as he took a sip of his untouched drink.

"Well, I woke up and just started at the ceiling for about an hour trying to recollect my memories from yesterday and after that I remembered most of it. In fact, let me tell you the whole story of what happened after you guys left to look for Tae."

"Ah...okay go ahead we have all the time in the world." Both boys started eating their food and began gossiping because why else would they have gone out to eat?

"So, where was I?" Jin questioned, taking a bite of his food. Jimin stopped to think.

"Ah! You were at the point where you said that you had a few drinks because you knew that you wouldn't be able to face Namjoon just like that!"

"True. Now let me continue. I had been drinking..."

Jin had drank about 5 to 10 shots or more before he decided that he could face Namjoon. He walked through the crowd of people, his eyes searching for the Kim Namjoon. He was beginning to lose hope in finding him until he heard a laugh. That laugh sounded familiar. It sounded faked. Jin looked in that direction to see Namjoon who was surrounded with girls who were purposely shoving their nonexistent cleavage in his face.

"Namjoon did you know that you're cute?" One of the girls said as she took a sip from her red plastic cup. The other girls nodded in agreement to her statement.

"Uh...yes I did....thank you for reminding me!" The girls just giggled in response and gave each other a look.

"Say Namjoon, how about we go upstairs to a room? Just you and me...no one else present..." the girl looked at him licking her lips in the process.

Those are some really thirsty hoes. Jin scoffed at the thought.

Time to introduce myself. Jin walked over trying his best to maintain his balance.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Namjoon just stood there frozen. Does this girl even know that he's gay?

"You know that I'm gay right?" The girl nodded a yes but still continued with her offer.

"Yeah...I know but you know if you come with me, I can make you come back to being straight..." all the girls giggled but the one who was talking made them leave so that it could be just him and her.

"You know that I was never straight to begin with." As he finished his statement, Jin finally arrived and Namjoon was instantly in awe of the older.

"Well hello Namjoon! I just hiccup wanted t-hiccup to say that I l-like hiccup..." he was suddenly interrupted by the girl.

"Uh...who are you? Can't you see that me and Namjoon are talking here? Leave before I..."

"I am hiccup Jin! I am here trying to tell Namjoon something important! It's more important hiccup than you being a thirsty hoe asking to have sex with hiccup Namjoon who c-clearly doesn't want to hiccup because he is gay. You look desperate so why don't you save yourself from embarrassment and leave. Kay?" The girls face turned red.