-- 11 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 11 --

Stepping out of the company bus, you suppressed a loud yawn followed by a delicious sound of crackling bones. It felt good to feel finally at home. The cool breeze from the city of Seoul touching your skin, a small smile creeping up on your face remembering your husband (bed) waiting for you to plop ontop of him and dig into a deep slumber.

With another stretch, you bowed at everyone infront of BigHit's lobby and bade your goodbye after the long weekend of celebration. They all cheered as Bang Sihyuk dismissed them. Tired smiles dancing at everyone's faces.

Groaning, you halt into your way home when a large hand was felt wrapping on your wrist. You look back to meet a pleading stare by the man who stand behind you wearing full disguise. You could even tell how he pout behind the black mouth mask he wore. Sighing, you gave up and just dragged him along with you.

You walked towards your apartment hand in hand, not a single word were thrown nor an action to be expressed. You plainly walked with the position you had when you left the company until you arrived home. Hand in hand, warm and stiff, comfortable yet tensed. . . You led him inside.

"You can't always do this, Jungkook." You curtly said, breaking the deafening silence.

He just look at you with his doe eyes, all puppy-like and glistening with fear of rejection. You sighed seeing the boy's pleading expression. He couldn't stand another nightmare, he wouldn't want to risk to have the same nightmare again. About that matter, he did not talk about it when you slept with him, yet you felt how scared he was when he woke up without you by his side that morning. But you were infront of him, you saw how he was about to cry looking at the space beside him, he would've cry if you hadn't called for him and dragged his attention out of the empty space.

You groaned tiredly, you took off yout jacket and trudged towards your bedroom, Jungkook following behind you like a lost puppy as he took off his disguise as well. You plopped on your bed, patting the space beside you and mumbling inaudible words to Jungkook to lay down.

"I'm really sorry, noona." He muttered before dipping into the bed and hesitantly wrapping his arms around you. You hummed at him, too tired to even talk.

Your eyes were closed though your mind was everywhere. You recalled the last time with Jungkook. You saw desperation through his eyes that night. He was pleading you to take him away, to save him, to pull him away from drowning. He wanted to love you. You sighed at that, you couldn't gave him an answer, yet you knew that you'll end up helping him because even from the start, that's what you've planned. You wanted him to get over her and you thought you succeeded, but now it was clear, he hasn't fully recovered from his heartbreak. Maybe he kinda think that he had, maybe he thought that he was happy with you, maybe he told himself that he forgot when infact – he was lying to himself all along.

That night, he fell asleep after the kiss you've shared, he tiredly looked at your eyes, not hearing an answer. You stroked his hair to sleep and he did, you never left his side that night. You stayed despite of knowing his intention of using you to move forward.

××

Morning came in an instant, you even have to force your eyes to open up. The sun was too bright and the once said room that was illuminated by darkness was now full of radiant brightness coming from the window. Sitting up from your position, a mortified scream almost left your throat when seeing the boy beside you almost lying naked. With big eyes, you scanned the whole room seeing his clothes lying elsewhere. Crap! What if he woke up thinking that you've done something inappropriate to him? Well, how come that you forgot that he has the habit of taking off his clothes when he's asleep. You swore beneath your breath as you stood up.