Chapter Twenty Three- ShotGun

JADE'S POINT OV VIEW

I rolled the blunt tightly and lit it quickly inhaling the smoke that smelled good as hell and letting it come out my nostrils leaving a satisfied smile on my face. This was indeed some good ass weed and I loved that shit.

"You are really a pothead my nigga yo kid gonna come out the womb already knowing how to roll a blunt" Don said and I smiled to myself as my eyes grew low.

I licked my lips and could still taste the flavored fooling paper that tasted a little like grape. I rubbed my chest as I passed the blunt to Don and he gladly took it and took a hit from it holding it in for awhile before finally letting it out.

"Were the fuck is this connect at? I got places to be" I say getting serious as I sat up in the chair. I watched Lena across the room scrub my floors sadly but I didn't give a fuck, she should be lucky we kept her ass alive instead of offing her bitch ass.

I glanced up at the door and in walked my dude Victor in a all white suit puffing on a cigar. He took a seat at my desk and Don and I both shook his hand quickly to be respectful before we got down to business. This dude was a main source in some of our best product and he was in his early fifties so he'd been in the game for a long while, he'd even worked with my father closely.

"The delivery will be dropped off this evening at 11 pm not 11:05 or anytime before that. If your late I don't care how much of a son to me you and your brother are my people will leave and you'll wait until I feel like doing business again understood?" He asked before putting the cigar to his mouth again.

"Yea sir I understand" I said coughing as I took the blunt I was smoking back from Don and looked at my phone that let me know I had a text message from Reina. She was trying to meet up with me but I wasn't gonna disrespect Ivory like that.

"How would you both like to travel to my homeland and take care of some business?" Victor asked and Don and I shared and enthusiastic look.

"That'd be dope as fuck, cause when Ivory start getting big she won't wanna do nothing fun" I say and he nodded and stood up gathering his things as his crew began leaving out of the room.

"I'll call you later on and we'll discuss it, see you soon son and tell O to be here next time" Victor said giving my hand a shake before leaving out.

"I'm about to fuck some dominican girls, bruh I hear they fine as hell" Don said standing from his seat and stretching. I was more curious about the work we'd be doing over there considering Victor was a hard worker I doubt we'd have much free time.

I looked at the clock and it was around noon, I wondered if Ivory had already gone to her doctors appointment. I told her I wouldn't be able to make it because of the meeting but it ended faster than usual so I grabbed my keys and rushed out giving Don a quick by.

When I got to her doctors office I saw one of my cars parked so I quickly found a parking space and went inside asking the lady at the front desk to tell me what room she was in.

"Right across the hall over there, your cute are you the baby's father?" She asked and I looked at her annoyed before just walking away.

How the fuck you gonna be trying to pick up dudes in a baby clinic? They fathered some other girls baby and probably wants to be with her and you throwing yourself at him. I guess girls look anywhere for love nowadays.

When I walked into the room Ivory had her hand over her mouth and she was crying as the OBGYN checked the baby and my heart stopped.

"Whats wrong with my child? What happened?" I asked with fear striking my face as I took a seat in a chair and prayed for the best.