Beating The Innocent

WARNING: Ally does get torchered in this chapter so if that triggers you, I'd skip this whole chapter.
~~~

Again I tried to say something, but Harry only made the bleeding worse, so I just decided to shut up for good.

He grabbed a blindfold from under the seat and tied it over my eyes so I couldn't see. He then put a gag around my mouth that made it hard to breathe.

I sat still, not saying anything. Just waiting. We drive for a long time, it felt like. Harry, Abby, and Charlie were talking among themselves, but I had no idea what they were saying. They used code words and kept referring to things as it.

How are Daryl and Rick and Carl gonna find me? I'm a car, probably a hundred miles away from where we left them. I'll probably be dead before anyone finds me.

And... If I die... what about Hunter? Would he miss me? Would he able to go on without me? What about Carl? He'll probably do something stupid, getting himself killed, trying to save me. What about Noah? The only close family he has left is me... is he gonna be fine with the rest of the ground? I think so... And what about Daryl? Once I'm gone, what is he living for? That's how he'll feel...

And I get pulled away from my thoughts because Harry is slowly removing the knife from against my neck. "Don't move." He grunts.

Just after he says that, I bring my hand up, and punch him square in the jaw. But then something cold pressed against the back of my head and makes a clicking noise. A gun.
"What did he just say?!" Abby roars, probably the one gripping the gun to my head.

I don't say anything, biting my lip. Someone grabs me by the arm and tugs me with them, out of the car. I'm dragged away, and two people hold each of my arms behind my back.
I hear a door swing open and Harry say, "We've got her."

I gulp, trying to move and get free, but whoever is holding onto me has a strong grip... and a knife they press against my cheek. "Stop."

I do as I'm told and stop fidgeting and stay put, my breathing getting shaky. I don't like not seeing where I'm going. My spit is all over the gag, and it feels like I'm suffocating.

Soon, I'm tied to what I'm guessing is a chair, by my wrists and ankles. The gag is ripped out of my mouth. The blindfold is untied and finally I can see. It takes a minute for my eyes to adjust to the small lighting in the room, coming from a single swinging light above my head.

Standing in front of me, staring at me, is Abby, holding a gun, Harry, holding a bloody knife, Charlie, hands on hips, and another man who looks way older than them, with jet black hair and a short beard.

When I knew them, before when we were a group, they were nothing but a group of young dorks, all trying to survive. Now, they all look so much older, stronger, staring at me with evil smirks.

I guess I've changed since last time we've seen each other too. I was a young girl who just lost her little sister, ready to give up. Now I'm older, stronger, and looking for a way out of death to get back to the family I've made along the way.

I don't say anything because I'm too afraid to speak. I stare up at each of them. I thought they were dead, like I thought Brad(the leader of that group) and Noah were. But I guess not, and I guess they found out I wasn't dead either.

"Hello, Rory." Abby smirks, switching her gun from one hand to the other. I stare up at her, glaring at her, not speaking. She gets extremely close to my face, grabs my ear and pulls my head towards her.

I gasp because it feels like she's about to rip my ear off. "You speak when you are spoken to." She hisses.

I've always had the feeling that Abby didn't like me, and now I know I was right. But I at least thought the rest of the group was nice. Up until now...