S E V E N

Third Person's POV
_______________________

Taehyung felt blackness surrounding him, he can't breathe, he feels numb, he can't think of anything, all he wants is to be free from the darkness..

You will never be free...

Taehyung heard someone whisper in his ear.. The voice was so much like his.. It sounds like his own voice but it was more deeper and scary..

You will never be loved...

Taehyung wanted to scream, but he couldn't.. It was like someone was suffocating him.. Words can't explain how he is so frightened right now.. He wants to see the light again, he doesn't want the darkness.

I'm the only one that will be able to love and protect you..

Taehyung was struggling as he felt arms wrapped around him tightly and never let him go.. Black mist covers his mouth and he can't do anything..

You're weak.. They don't love you.. They will forget you..

All Taehyung wanted was to escape from the tight grip and see who was the person that was whispering to him.. He doesn't like this feeling..

You're mine.. Taehyung.. And i will always be by your side. I can help you.

Before Taehyung could see the person who was talking, blackness surrounded his vision more and he passed out, but before he could pass out, he heard the person say something..

Forget and don't love.. Never disobey me.