E I G H T

_________________________
Third Person's POV

That was when V took over Taehyung, and that was when Taehyung didn't know what was happening or what he was doing.

If V wants to take over Taehyung, he needs to manipulate the younger, if he succeeds then Taehyung's mind would go blank and he will have the chance to take over the boys' mind.

He will only need to take over Taehyung if the younger is having a hard time, and if he feels not loved , unwanted and depressed. And if he will protect Taehyung then he will take over the boy.

The time Yoongi asked who Taehyung was, V was pissed, he didn't like the male.

He feels something weird about him.. And he doesn't want Taehyung to be with the said male, he doesn't like the feeling he was having when Yoongi was near Taehyung.

When V went inside Taehyung's room, he felt Taehyung's mind coming back to it's senses and he heard Taehyung's voice inside his head like how Taehyung heard V's voice but his was barely audible.

"V.. Let me out.. I.. Don't want to be here in the dark.. S-save me." And that was when V let Taehyung out.

Taehyung regained his senses more and his deep dark black eyes turned to its brown caramel honey color eyes, it means that it was the real Taehyung.

"W-what h-hap-" Taehyung was cut off.

"I took over you, you didn't know what was happening and somehow that Yoongi-shit guy knew something.. Fuck that dude." V said irritated.

"B-but w-why..? I-i thought t-that-"

"Taehyung." V said in a dark tone.

Taehyung shivered.

"You will not eat lunch, understood?"

Taehyung widened his eyes, "What..? W-why..?" He asked.

"Look at you, you're so fat! And you're already full so why not? If you go outside and meet them, they will only hate you more.. They already don't love you Taehyung. Don't make it more worse." V said and Taehyung nodded.

His heart was aching.. He was hurt by the male's words but it was true.. They don't love him and they probably won't even care if he eats or not.

V noticed this so he smirked evilly.

"Taehyung, are you okay? If you're hurt.. I know something that will end your pain ya' know?" V said.

"W-wha-"

"Take the razor." V said sternly.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he thought he just heard wrong, so he asked again.

"Wh-what was that? I'm sorry i-i didn't heard i-it r-right.." Taehyung said as he gulped nervously.

He heard V sighing.

"I said take the razor Taehyung, in the bathroom." V explained again.