Part 47

Jungkook's POV

After all the tears that was shed in her tent, we finally decided to sleep. It was 3am on my watch. As I walked slowly to my tent, I tried thinking of reasons for her to say or even think about something I dreaded the most. Breaking up.

Is she having problems? Does she know something I should? Is she fighting something on her own right now? I can't help but worry for her.

I went back and saw her tent not fully zipped so I got the chance to slip in and saw her sleeping with her body crouched. She was clearly cold from the weather.

I bent down and brushed her bangs off her face. Our conversation awhile ago just made me weak to the bones. That conversation made me realize how important she was from me. I thought I'd lose her. Thank God it didn't happen. It won't happen. Hell would freeze if I let it happen.

Hell would freeze if I will be able to do that..

Her words echoed in my head making me feel assured that she won't leave me. It's not that I was still affected but I'll admit. I was hurt and depressed when Yuri suddenly left me. It broke me. But I got through.. I don't think I'll be able to live again if it happens with Christine. No.. I won't.

"Jagi.... Saranghae" I whispered to her ears before planting a kiss on her forehead. I removed my jacket and wrapped it around her. She smiled as she hugged the jacket to her dearly. I chuckled and silently left her tent and closed it as much as I could even if it was hard zipping it from the outside. I went to my tent and found peace after wearing another jacket to protect me from the cold weather.

.
.

"Morning bro." Jaebum said as I went out of my tent. By the looks of it, he just got out too.

"Hey." I acknowledge his greeting.

"Didn't get sleep?" I asked

"I did. But not much. You? Why are your eyes puffy."

"Ahh blame Christine." I said chuckling as we walked towards where our foot were taking us first thing in the morning. To Christine and Sungmi.

"My first guess was Christine broke up with you but since your chuckling then it might be something else."

"Ahaha. True."

"Did she?"

Did she actually break up with you?

"Almost. I guess?"

"Because of Yuri?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I honestly think it's something more than that." I said sighing. Am I just reading too much?

"Maybe you're thinking too much. Or maybe she's just testing you on how you'd react if ever that happens." Jaebum shrugged as he yawned.

"Morning~" He greeted sleepily. Seeing him yawn awhile ago made me yawn again.

I looked back to them and saw Kai hyung headlocking Christine but careful not to hurt her since she's a girl. I smiled as I saw her wearing my jacket which was obviously big for her, but she took comfort in it. She clipped her bangs with a cute silver clip Jin hyung bought for her. With her bangs out of her face, her beauty showed quite prominently. The pink studded small bow on her clip shined as the sun struck it. This is definitely Jin hyung's choice!

Jinki sunbae came and well I'm guessing their day came. It's the activity they planned for. Jinki sunbae and Christine will join so they don't know what exactly is waiting for us but they gave us an idea already because Jinki sunbae badly wanted the chicken meal as the prize.