XXXVIII

"BRANDON STOP, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?" Toryn whined, clutching onto his arm as he tried to past by her without so much as speaking a word. The first couple of times she had ignored it, but now it was the second day in a row and she felt he was being a little extreme.

"Toryn I don't want to speak the right now, please stop." He said calmly, clearly annoyed.

"No Branny stop, your being mean to me." Toryn whined, on the verge of tears. Ever since he found out about her and Takashi seeing each other a few days ago, he's been pissed. Though the situation wasn't Toryn's fault, he was partially still mad at her.

He knew he couldn't blame Toryn for running into Takashi at the cemetery; which he wasn't. What had gotten him angry was the broken cellphone. And the reason that angered him was because obviously, now having to explain why her cellphone was destroyed he got a lot of backstory on the two supposed friends. Back stories he's been asking about with her and that guy from the time they met. And back stories Toryn swore up and down they didn't have. Just recently he found out differently, though.

After Toryn came home crying about what had happened, it wasn't just the broken cellphone that made Brandon suspicious. It was the fact that before that, even at Takashi and Toryn's birthday party, he felt like he was walking into tension. The shots Takashi was throwing at him when they first met—all his behavior after that explained it. Now Toryn was deciding to tell him after four months of them being together and after he got her pregnant that they use to "mess" around.

"No I'm not being mean, you being sneaky! I asked you several times, did you ever have something going on with this guy. And every single time you looked me in my face and said no. Now you wanna tell me after this fool lost his mind and broke your cellphone that ya'll use to fool around?"

"Oh my gosh Brandon I was fifteen." Toryn said, rubbing her hand on her stomach.

"I don't care how old you were. I asked you and you should've been truthful." He snapped, sliding into his dress shoes by the door. He had a meeting a few hours from now but he was ready to leave the house now.

Brandon was furious after Toryn told him everything. How her and Takashi began to argue at the cemetery and everything. Toryn didn't want to tell Brandon but because of her phone, she obviously had to have some type of explanation as to what happened. And she chose to tell the truth because if she lied, she would seem shady for any other reason being out in New Jersey with another man she claimed was just her best friend if Brandon turned around and ended up finding out.

Toryn ran up behind Brandon and wrapped her arms around him. She started to cry into his back. Her hormones were sending her over the edge. Brandon sighed, immediately simmering down as his round shaped brown eyes looked over his shoulder at Toryn.

He then turned around so he was facing her completely, giving her a look at his handsome face and plump lips. "Look Toryn. I don't need the drama on my team. I'm not looking for no female on some sneaky shit—"