-10-

This chapter is mostly about yuwin^😉
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
3rd person pov

Winwin and Yuta sat awkwardly at the lunch table. Miwa had left with Taeyong, leaving them alone when they barely even knew anything about each other, except for their names and that they were gay.

And the fact that they were gay made the awkward atmosphere worse.

They would catch each other staring, wanting to start a conversation but not knowing how to.

15 minutes passed and both were starting to get worried. They saw how Taeyong looked when he asked Miwa to talk. He looked angry.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Yuta said standing up from his seat.

"I'll go with you." Winwin replied while following him out.

They entered the hallway to find a boy sitting on the floor with his head in his hands.

"Taeyong?" Winwin asked.

The boy lifted his head and indeed it was Taeyong. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Have you been crying?"

"No, my eyes are just irritated."

Winwin and Yuta knew he was lying but didn't want to confront him about it.

"Where's my sister?" Yuta asked noticing that she was nowhere to be found.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

Sister?

"Miwa is your sister?" He asked.

Taeyong hoped Yuta would say no, but to his dismay, Yuta nodded his head. He felt even more guilty than he already did before. He had gotten angry at Miwa for no reason.

Even if they weren't siblings, it's not like Taeyong would have a chance. Like Miwa said before, fuckboys weren't her type, and Taeyong just happened to be a fuckboy. That's all he'd ever be.

"I don't know where she is. We kinda had an argument and she ran off."

Yuta thought for a moment. It was clear that the argument was pretty bad if it caused Miwa to run away and Taeyong to cry.

He looked at Taeyong. He could tell that the boy liked his sister. He knew the moment he took his sister's phone and looked at the texts he sent.

He also knew that Miwa had feelings for Taeyong. Even though she denied it and said he was just a "friend". He knew his sister.

Yuta's phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket. It was a text from his sister.

Sis😈
If you're wondering where I am, don't
look for me. I'm already at home.
Sent 12:34pm

Yuta😑
You do realize I'm going to ignore everything you just said right? I'm on my way.
Sent 12:35

"I know where she is." Yuta told them.

Taeyong and Winwin released a breath of relief.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Yuta said while walking towards the front doors.

"Me too." Winwin answered.

Both boys suddenly stopped walking. They both looked at Taeyong, as he stared at the ground.

"You coming?" Yuta asked.