Kink Master Allie

I left Zisael to snooze on my bed and slipped into the painfully hot shower. It pelted my back and soaked into my hickeys and bite marks.

I miss Cassius.

It was a simple truth, and anyone could tell. I missed him, and it made my heart ache at the thought. I closed my eyes and let the water pour over me. Picturing his face, his hands, his eyes. I reached out a hand, but there was nothing but the cold tile wall. It was disappointing, I could see him so clearly in my head.

With a bitter scowl, I began to wash, bringing the soap covered loofah down my chest and thighs. The bubbles stung the little hickeys all over my body, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything.

-----------------------------

I patted down my body with the fluffy white towel and dried the wetness out of my hair. With a heavy sigh, I twisted it around my waist and turned to look at myself in the mirror. There were dark bags under my eyes and a faint blush was visible across my face. I had always hated my cheeks. Always thought they were too chubby. With a grimace, I sucked them in through my teeth, but that just made me look like a fish. An ugly fish.

I scoffed at my reflection and stepped out of the bathroom. Zisael was leaning against the headboard of my bed, playing on his phone. He looked up as I began to rummage through my closet, his eyes raking down my body. I rolled my eyes, Zisael was always like that, but I for one was exhausted. Finally, a decent outfit came together, skinny jeans and a black hoodie. It worked.

Dropping the towel, I slipped into the clothes and plopped back down on my bed, burying my face in the soft pillows. Zisael's hand skimmed down my back and came to rest on my tailbone. It was kind of relaxing.

"Do you want your phone back?" He asked and I whipped my head up, his eyes remained watching the screen. Then I recognized that it was my phone. I reached up and tried to grab it from him, but he jerked it away before I could get it.

"Where did you get that?" I replied and rolled over to face him.

"You left it at the castle, I thought I should bring it back," Zisael whispered and began to scroll, I narrowed my eyes and lunged for the phone. Once more he pulled it away just in time. "Ask nicely."

"May I please have my phone back?" I muttered and crossed my arms. He smiled and placed it in my hand.

"You're welcome," Zisael laughed and I slid off his lap to browse the interwebs. Yay. "I'm leaving, but I put my contact on your phone in case you'd like to do it again sometime." He whispered in my ear. I could feel the disturbance in the air as he traveled back to hell.

Alone at last.

------------------------------

So bored. I've been sitting in my bed all day, drifting in and out of sleep and then playing games and scrolling through social media. I have a very mediocre existence. Jamie was mad at me too.

I texted him earlier and then got an angry phone call where he went off on me. It was mildly interesting to hear about how I could've been kidnapped or murdered. Very educational.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Maybe if I fell asleep again, Cassius would be there.

No, I chastised myself, you don't know if he's dream walking or not. I frowned and rolled over to my side. Then it hit me. I know someone who does.

I tore out of my room like a literal bat out of Hell and snatched that business card right off the table. You know, Winona Marquette, clear to the one that sees, blah blah blah. I found the phone number at the bottom right-hand corner and dialed it on the keypad.