Ch. 18 invisible.

Namjoon POV:
Shit! We were so close to get out but noooo. Taehyung you are dead! I looked up at Taehyung seeing him smile. I looked then to his left and saw the boy whotookyunhaefrommeaway. Wait what? Namjoon get yourself together!

Yunhae: Ah. Jungkook meet my boyfriend!
Am I invisible to her?
Jungkook: Hi! I'm Jungkook.
Jimin: Jimin. Nice to meet you too! And you?
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. But it hurts so much.
Namjoon: I'm Namjoon. Nice to meet you Jimin!
Yunhae: You guys will come along! Aannnndddd Me and Jimin were thinking about going shopping for baby clothes this weekend! Will you guys please come with usssss?

Jungkook: Uhm Well we thr-
Taehyung: OF COURSE WE WILL!
Oh god.
Yunhae: YESSS! Thank you guys! I'll See you all tomorrow!
With that she left with Jimin. Me and Jungkook turned to Taehyung and looked at him with a death glare.

Taehyung: W-Wha-
Jungkook: YOU SURE DO KNOW THAT NAMJOON IS BROKEN RIGHT?!
Taehyung: Y-Ye-
Jungkook: THEN WHY DID YOU AGREE TO IT?!
Namjoon: Okay Jungkook calm down. Tae-
Taehyung started to cry. Nooooo. I went up to him and hugged him.
Namjoon: It's okay Taehyung! Don't cry!

Jungkook POV:
I was so angry for a moment. As I saw Taehyung I didn't know anymore what to do. I just turned around and walked away. I could hear Namjoon and Taehyung shouting my name but I just kept ignoring and walked to a park. As I was walking I felt a hand on my wrist. The next thing I knew was that a pair of lips attacked mine. Soon I parted away..

Taehyung: Why are you ignoring me?
Jungkook: Because I fucking made you cry! Because I fucking couldn't control my anger.
Taehyung: So what? I still love you no matter what.
With that he pulled me into a hug and we stayed like this for a few minutes.

Namjoon: ahem.. can we go eat ice cream now..?
I chuckled and got out of the Hug.
Jungkook: Let's go.

_________________________

Namjoon POV:
As we entered the Ice cream shop i got a phone call. A unknown number. I picked it up anyways.

Namjoon: Hello?
Nona: Hello Namjoon. It's me Nona. I saw you entering the Ice cream shop.
I looked around the Shop and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back, hung up and went up to her with Tae and Kook.
Nona: Nice to see you again Namjoon.
Namjoon: You too Nona.
Nona: You two must be Jungkook and Taehyung. Let me buy you guys some Ice cream.
~
Nona: Namjoon do you still love Yunhae?
Namjoon: I-

___________________________________
A/N: I am so close to 2K!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!
Next update
Tomorrow ❤️