Thirty Two 👀

ZYN

With Damien and Beth out shopping for her dress, Alec has me going through his suits.

Why I would have to dress up for this, I don't know.

I always hated these vampire events. Between the orgies, blood baths, and fangers looking for any way to climb their social status... it isn't for me.

"This one may work on those shoulders of yours. And if you have to tear out of it, its Armani, no great loss."

Hope he is being sarcastic. No way in hell I would spend that much on clothing.

You never know when you need to shift.

"Yeah, sure," I reply, looking at the window that still has the natural sky image playing. Noon. "You know, the sun is up. We could go outside for bit."

"Time for walkies?"

"Very funny. Im not grabbing a leash..."

"I have one if you would prefer," he smirks, eyes twinkling with mischief.

He better not... no collar or leash is ever going on me.

"Only if I get to scratch up that new car you ordered online. What was it again? Mustang?"

"Just a fully restored 1967 G.T. 500 Shelby Convertible," he sighs. "She is a beauty. We could take her to stretch her legs. Those new tires need to shed a few layers of rubber."

"Great. Can I drive?"

He hesitates and slowly looks over his shoulder towards me. "If you agree to my terms ... sure."

I don't know if I want to know.

"And those are?"

He turns around, looks me in the eyes with his smug grin.

"Beg me."

"Fuck you," I laugh as I turn to take back off the suit jacket. "Not happening."

He just chuckles, catching the jacket to hang it back up. "Suit yourself."

- - - - - - - - -

DAMIEN

Dress after dress, and still none are perfect for her. She needs something that screams her lineage and royalty. Granted, she has the dress Alec got her a while back, but she needs a new one.

She has the means to only wear such dresses once.

Plus, I like watching her exit the dressing room and spin, checking herself out in the mirror. Her youth and grace just shines.

"Still not the one."

"You have said that to every dress Damien," she sighs. "Three stores, and still nothing? Choose something!"

The lady that has been assisting her, and oggeling me, shifts on her feet.

"Do you have something one of a kind? Money is not holding us back."

She gives a quick nod and exits, leaving Beth in the dress.

I can't help but trace the curve of her breasts and hips with my eyes. So beautiful, practically glowing.

"Quit looking at me like that," she quickly states.

"Like what?"

"Like.... like you ... enjoy looking."

"Thats because I do. You are a beautiful woman."

"With two mates," she growls under her breath.