-Mission Children-

As we walked through the field Link spotted some grass and smiled. He plucked the ones shaped like horseshoes and blew into it. A small melody came from the reed before he pulled away and looked around. A frown settled on Link's face. "Epona's missing." He said staring at the reed sadly. I patted his back. "I'm sure she's alive." I said reassuringly as we continued to walk. "HEEEEY!" Link and I stopped in our tracks finding a man running towards us. He stopped in front of us panting. "I don't think you should go that way, there's a black wall blocking the path." He said frowning. "I'm the mail carrier, if you need something mailed I'm on it. That's all I had to say, onward to mail!" He continued running, and as Link and I got closer the area around us got darker.

As we neared the wall Midna appeared in front of us. "You know what you have to do, right?" She asked. "Yeah." Link said softly. "You know you may not be able to return to human form for a while, right?" Link nodded. "I know." Midna slowly floated. "Ready when you are." Link stepped forward and was pulled in by Midna. I followed suit and was pulled in as well.

My clothes immediately changed, my sword seemed to pulse with power. I smiled and looked down at Link. "How'd you feel if I pet you right now?" He growled softly. "Give you a tummy rub?" He trotted away with Midna on his back. I followed him along a path for a bit. We spotted a sword and I kneeled down. "Huh." I mumbled as Link smelled it. He looked up and barked at me before running. I ran alongside him quickly. "He found the children's scent." Midna explained holding onto Link. I let out a breath of relief as we ran towards a canyon. "Uh," I looked at Link to see if he knew what was coming up. Before I knew it I skidded to a halt, Link on the other hand was stopped by shadow beings. He quickly murdered them and looked around. "Where's the bridge?" Midna asked angrily. Link panted and sat down. She growled and sighed before thinking. "I remember seeing it.." Midna looked at Link and I. "I'll show you both something." She said taking out Link's map. (How do you do this in the fucking Wii game? It's my third time playing but I always forget.. I'll delete this as soon as there's an answer.)

Midna snapped and the map had cool markings. "These are portals. Whenever you defeat those demons a new portal opens. Now, I know I saw that bridge and wherever it is I can port it here." She said scoping over the map. "Link, I think I remember it." I said softly and pointed. "North woods, I saw it there." Midna nodded and smiled. "(Y/n) I think you can hold it down here, can't you?" I smiled at Midna. "Of course I can." I said. "We'll be back momentarily." She and Link vanished in pieces leaving me alone. I slowly stepped back and sat down tiredly. This would be my chance to have a nap for a bit.

I awoke to a large crash. I leaned up with a hand on the hilt of my sword, ready to attack. Midna sat atop of Link smiling at me. "Took us a bit, we got side tracked." She hummed as I yawned. "How was your nap?"
"Splendid." I said beginning to jog behind Link to a large steel gate. "Woah." Midna said and frowned. "I wonder what they're keeping out... or in." She murmured the last words. Link dug a hole large enough for both of us to crawl through. We killed the two monsters and continued forward. Link and I reached a small town called Kakariko village. We looked around before becoming trapped by the beasts. One of them ran over to me snarling. I froze terrified, unable to move. The red light inside quickly turned green as it gently picked me up and set me outside the barrier. The thing went after Link once more as I stood confused. How come it didn't try to kill me? Midna seemed to be wondering the same thing. As soon as they killed them she grabbed Link's ears and marched him over to me. "What was that?" She snapped to me. I blinked and shrugged. "I don't know.. I just stood there."

Midna growled softly and thought before smirking. "I think I can use you (Y/n)." She said smugly. "How?" Midna chuckled softly. "When the time comes I'll show you." I nodded slowly and Link turned hearing something. "To the hero who is transformed into a blue eyed beast in the realm of shadows in twilight this way." We stepped forth into the spring slowly and curiously. "I am a spirit of light hero chosen by the gods. Look for my light. Gather the light stolen by the shadows into this." Link was given a light vessel. I smiled and followed him as Midna looked at his map. I saw a hug to the right and noticed the window was open. I slowly climbed through the window as Link jumped into it a different way.