𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯: social media au pt 1

T. HOLLAND
in which mira clement joins the mcu as an energy-manipulating badass and maybe even finds love along the way

A/N before we get started: this is instagram based and since not all of the cast has it, i changed it so certain celebrities do. please remember that before you start commenting "bUt chriS evAns doESn't hAVe an inStAgraM." none of the manips were made by me (unless stated otherwise) because i'm a untalented foot. also, i was going to publish this later but i absolutely couldn't wait, so, uh, enjoy.

E! ONLINE: MIRA CLEMENT'S ROLE IN SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING REVEALED!

While Mira Clement's name has been attached to the Spider-Man: Homecoming cast for months, only now has her character been brought to light. The nineteen-year-old will play Havoc, the badass teenage heroine with energy manipulation powers that comic fans have come to know and love, with the alias Lena Santos. Piolo Pascual and Nia Peeples are rumored to be playing her adoptive parents, John and Jessa Rivera.

Mira is mostly known for her role as Clara Sweet on MTV's Teen Wolf, as well as Lori Laughlin in Netflix's Stranger Things, Amy in Freeform's Pretty Little Liars, and childhood appearances as Olivia Swanson in Parks and Recreation and Hannah Eddison in Community. She's no stranger to the spotlight and we're sure she'll be welcomed into the Marvel Cinematic Universe with open arms!

More details of her role will be announced as the release date approaches.

Mira Clement photographed by Ralph Mendoza, 2016

miraclement: ryanseacrest thank you so much for having zendaya and i on your show! glad i could actually talk about my role this time haha_____comments:

miraclement:
ryanseacrest thank you so much for having zendaya and i on your show! glad i could actually talk about my role this time haha
_____
comments:

zendaya: must be nice

zendaya: they're making me stay in the dark

username: YOU'RE THE PERFECT LENA THIS IS ALL OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE