4.8

"Dada, Papa I want to eat.."

Ming Chu immediately half stood up and lightly pushed Heng Jun to let his thing out.

"A..ah wait for us in your room, in a minute sweetie we'll bring the food there okay?" Ming Chu said while he tries to hide his body by using Heng Jun.

"Papa, what are you doing? It's very noisy and I don't like it." Little Yun said and crunched his nose in annoyance.

Ming Chu was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say, he was momentarily speechless, he can't possibly say that they're fucking? Fuck. They could've fucked in the room upstairs, fucking in the kitchen? How stupid and...hot.

"Ah, papa and I are playing row row your boat." Heng Jun said, not daring to turn his body around or else Little Yun will see his 'again' standing glory.

Ming Chu looks at the stupid Heng Jun, deadpan. Really? Row row your boat?

"Oh. Can I play too?" Little Yun asked excitedly.

Ming Chu was terrified and glared at the culprit, Heng Jun was hopeless and was momentarily speechless too.

"We're done playing, sweetie. Go to your room first okay? I'll sing you a lullaby." Ming Chu soothingly said.

Little Yun rub his eyes and nodded. He turns around and walks towards his room.

Ming Chu diverted his gaze to Heng Jun. Heng Jun smiled and hug Ming Chu's hips.

"Love, one more?" Ming Chu rolled his eyes. How shameless.

"No! We're not playing 'row row your boat' anymore, you fucker." Ming Chu said and tried to get down from sitting on the table.

Only then did Ming Chu realize that he doesn't have enough strength to stand and walk. He immediately fell down into Heng Jun's embrace, his legs are jittery and his hole is pouring out Heng Jun's white fluid out trailing down to his legs and feet.

"Damn, you could've put it out before releasing, you shit." Ming Chu complained

"I'm sorry, love. Here, let me help you." Heng Jun carried the naked-complaining Ming Chu like a princess towards his room after putting his little junior back inside.

----------------

"So the prince and the princess got married.." Ming Chu said tiredly.

"Eh? One moree" Little Yun complained with a pleading eyes.

"That's enough Little Yun, papa is very tired already, he's been reading you a story 4 times already." Heng Jun said as he put the two glasses of milk on the side of the table.

"But dada.. I don't want the endings, why can't a man marry a man?" Little Yun asks innocently.

The two men were speechless, ah, how should they say it to a 4 year-old child?

"Ah, well you see. You'll know it, when you're older." Ming Chu said and kisses Little Yun's forehead goodnight.

"Oh. Then I can also find a man myself when I get older?" Little Yun asks again.

Ming Chu looks at Heng Jun. After all he's the father he should've be the one answering this.

"You'll definitely find someone that will love you unconditionally, man or woman. Whatever you choose." Heng Jun said and also kisses Little Yun's forehead.

"But I'm only asking if I found one, why are you talking nonsense, dada?" Little Yun said and pouted.

Ming Chu just lowly chuckled and tucks Little Yun's blanket.