Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!

Christina's POV

WTAF... Has Harry lost his mind?  We aren't ready for a baby.  No way...  I need to get to the drug store and buy the morning after pill just in case.   Why is he staring at me like that?  What is wrong with him?

"Christina, I know I may sound crazy right now but, if you are pregnant, it would make me beyond happy!" Harry says with a huge smile on his face.  Fuck yeah he sounds crazy...   "Harry, we are not ready for a baby.  We have only known each other for a few months now." I try to explain.

"I believe you know when someone is the one and I felt that the moment I laid eyes on you." He replies as he grabs me into his body and holds me tightly to him.   

Shit...   What do I do now?   Maybe I should just take a chance and pray I am not pregnant.  If I am not, I need to remember to take the damn cookie every day!  What the hell am I talking about?  If I am not?  Oh God Christina...  I am not ready...

"Harry, we are not... " I try to say but I am interrupted by Harry, "Christina, whatever will be will be.  I am ok with it, we will be ok with it.  I love children and I think I would be a great father and you would be a great mother."  

I grab hold of his face and say, "Ok Harry, we will just have to wait and see what happens but, until then can you please wear a condom?  I don't want to continue the pill if I am pregnant.  Also, if I am not pregnant, I will go back on the pill.  We have our whole lives ahead of us to bring babies into this world."  He looks so sad so I tell him that there is no one else I want to have babies with, then I kiss his lips.

Harry's POV

Maybe she doesn't want to have babies with me...  Maybe she doesn't love me enough...  I look away and she grabs my face and tells me that there isn't anyone else she wants to have babies with and kisses me.

I know she is talking sensibly but, I guess I got carried away.  I need to talk to my mum.  I kiss her back and agree with her, for now...  we still don't know if she is pregnant.

My phone rings and it is Jeff.  "Babe, I have business to go over with Jeff.  I am going to head over to my place to go over some paperwork.  Do you want to come over there with me?" I ask.  She tells me that she has some stuff to do herself and will come over when she is done.  I kiss her and go next door.

I walk in my apartment and Jeff is telling me that I need to get back in the studio to do the finishing touches to my album.  I tell him to just tell me when and where and I will be there.

"Harry, we need to start talking about a tour.  We need to sit and get all of this done.  I will fly into New York tomorrow so we can sit and go over this." Jeff says.  I pull out the paperwork from my bag and ask him a couple of questions and tell him that I will see him tomorrow.

I hang up and immediately call my mum.  She answers on the second ring.  "Hello my sweet baby boy.  How are you?  Is everything ok?"   She knows me so well.  "Mum, everything is just fine, great actually.  I have a question for you." I say as I feel my heart start beating and my palms begin to sweat.  What is wrong with me?

"Mum, how would you feel if Christina was pregnant? " I ask.  "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  Harry, is Christina pregnant?  OMG Harry!!!  Am I going to be a grandmother???  Oh Harry!!!!" she screams!!!

"Whoa mum, I guess I know your answer then.  No... well, we are not sure yet.  Christina forgot to take her pills for a couple of days and she might be.  She is so distraught, she feels like I might think she did this on purpose.  I swear I don't believe she didn't take them on purpose."  I explain.