16

The next morning, I wake up on the uncomfortable hospital couch. So many thought are going through my head i just don't know what to do. Shorty later, Hailey comes through the door with LJ in her arms. It hurts inside that LJ has to see his daddy like this even though he doesn't really know what's going on.
"How's Lucas doing? What happened?" Hailey asks with concern while trying to keep LJ calm in her arms.
"I'm not sure. The doctors won't tell me anything. They just said he got shot multiple times and it's causing complications." I say covering my face with my hands.
"Aw Porsha, I'm so sorry." Hailey says just as Will walks in.
"Let's give him some time alone." I say as me, Olivia, & LJ exit the room. We go to the waiting room and Olivia hands me over LJ. Every time I look at my baby I see Lucas. They have the same eyes, nose, lips. Just about everything. Just at that moment the doctors come in with news.
"The family of Lucas Coly?" The doctor questions as me and Hailey stand.
"That's us." I say.
"Hello, well I have good and bad news. The good news is Lucas is going to be just fine, we just need to stitch the wounds back up and we're going to begin that procedure now. The bad news is that we don't know when he'll wake up from the coma. He can wake up right now, or in 3 weeks from now. We just don't know. But he's under a lot of medication so when he wakes up he'll be very lousy." The doctor states.
"Ok thank you doctor." I say with relief.
Just at that instance, a weight it lifted off my shoulder. "Daddy's gonna be ok LJ. Daddy's gonna be ok..." I say as I smile to him.
I call lucas's mom and tell her the wonderful news.