18

3 weeks since being in the hospital
Lucas's recover was very quick and fast. He still won't tell me anything of him getting shot. He always avoids the topic but I guess I understand. He's been more committed to us and LJ now and I love it.
I turn over in the bed to see LJ and Lucas laid up against me. "Good morning baby boy" I say kissing LJs chubby cheeks. Lucas is sound asleep and i'm so happy we're back together. I get up from the bed and place LJ in the crib while I get in the shower and get ready. I put on a tan body suit with a jean jacket and white shoes for the day.

I come back into the room and Lucas is still sound asleep. I grab LJ and bring him into his room to get him ready. I dress him in a gray jordan's onesie with gray socks and gray pants. Suddenly I feel Lucas's arms wrapped around me as i'm changing Lj on his changing table.
"Good morning baby." I say turning around and kissing him  "Ewww yo breath stink. Go brush your teeth." I say laughing with a disgusted face. "Ight baby." Lucas says laughing and walking away to brush his teeth.
40 minutes later
I'm downstairs watching tv with Lj in my arms and lucas right beside me.
"Baby. This is probably bad timing but can you tell me what happened when you left me. Like where did you go? What did you do?" I ask with serious curiosity. "Bae ion wanna talk about this right now." Lucas says with a shameful look on his face. I don't answer. I just stare blankly. "Can you tell me what happened when you got shot?" I ask. "BAE I JUST SAID ION WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!" Lucas yells and storms out of the living room making me jump and making LJ cry.
"It's ok baby.." I say while bouncing LJ. I place him in his bouncer chair while I go
make him a bottle In the kitchen where lucas happens to be.
"Baby I didn't mean to-" I say while getting cut off. "I cheated on you... That day when I told you I went to the studio, i was out with some random bitch cheating on you. I fucked her. And the reason why I got shot was because of it. She owed her nigga some money and he thought the best way to get at her was to target something she had which was me. So he shot me." Lucas explains.
Tears start rolling down my face. "I forgive you Lucas. But please, promise me you won't do it again." I say. "Porsha, that right there is my biggest regret in life. So I promise you that I will never cheat on you again." He states while handing me Ljs bottles. I smile and give him a kiss and walk back into the living room.