26; Stop pushing me against the wall

CHAPTER 26

-

"Will you stop this nonsense, already? I am sick and tired of saving you and your reputation in this college," Mr. Choi says, glaring at me. I roll my eyes, not giving a damn about what he is saying.

I don't attend the classes anyway but today I've an important assignment to submit and he's not helping me at all.

I look around in the office, right then left and point a finger at me, "Are you talking to me?" I ask as if I am totally oblivious of what's happening. He glares at me, fuming in anger as I see his face getting red.

"Of course! Who do you think I am talking to, huh? Ghosts!" He yells, losing his last few cells left in his brain. I chuckle at him as he questioned and answered to it, himself. Funny guy!

Shrugging off my shoulders, I turn my lips downward, "I don't know, you tell me,"

He clutches his palms around the armrest of the chair, he is sitting on while giving me death glares. And here I am sitting as calm as possible.

Mr. Choi leans forward, letting out a deep breath before speaking to me, "I swear things can't continue well if you don't control your temper," He tells, rubbing his temples.

I roll my eyes at his comment. Now, since when he put himself into a position of telling me anything. Specially, what's right or wrong and what'll not continue well for me. I don't remember giving him that right. Is he forgetting who I am?

"Ah, why don't you teach some lessons on how to control their ragging hormones to these animals out in the college," I scoff, putting one leg on another like a boss as if I own this place and he is just another small worker under me.

"Animals?" Mr. Choi looks offended. "They are my students and you beat them like one of your punching bags," He speaks through his teeth while losing his mind.

I press my lips together to shut myself from laughing out loudly; don't want to be disrespectful than I already have been.

"After all the troubles you've made, you still have my support and you're still in this college because of your d-"

I put my hand up, cutting him off immediately, and look at him with a serious expression. He gulps down his throat, staring at me. "Because of Mr. Park, you think I don't know that?" I question, raising my brow at him being all cocky.

I don't even understand why all of a sudden, he called me to give me a lecture about something neither I care no I ever will.

"He is one of the trustees of this college, yada yada yada! What should I do?" I say lazily, waving my hands in the air.

"You're getting your funds, right?" I ask, tilting my head slightly to the right. He nods his head stuttering to speak but manages in the end after all. It's all about how much money and power you have, that's what matters in the end, right?

"Yes, I am b-" I cut him again. Enough of you speaking, I am done with you already.

"Mic drop!" I say, getting up from the one of the fancy chairs that are placed in his office. Mr. Choi gets up quickly after me. I fix my jacket, narrowing my eyes at him. Walking a little bit towards where he is standing, the big desk being a barrier between us. I put my hand up in the air and tell him to do the same, like me.

He awkwardly looks at me while putting up his hand in the air too, just in front of mine. I smile cheekily, before hitting my hand against his like giving him a high five. He looks at me with a amused expression.