CHAPTER 103: Wet Dream.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Editor: Chen Yi Jun

In a blink of an eye, Wu Suowei has stayed at the hospital for half a month.

The wound around his neck was getting better. The bandage on his chest was also removed. He could move around in the ward, but Wu Suowei still felt his body was very tired and empty. Sometimes he would fell asleep during chatting, and when he woke up, Chi Cheng would sit beside his bed with an unruly face and a pair of quiet eyes.

The thick and strong hand would caress Wu Suowei's cheek, and would ask, 'have you wake up?'. Wu Suowei's empty heart would be filled to the brim at the question.

One night, Wu Suowei woke up, and couldn't fall asleep back.

Wu Suowei just had a dream, dreamt that he went a [1] gay club, suddenly saw Chi Cheng was waiting for a patron. He was naked, his muscles were glowing with a sexy sheen, his mighty manhood was erected, and there was a smirked on his face.

[T/N: [1] it is almost like a host club where 'customers' have to take number and 'hosts' will line up waiting to be picked (to have sex). Idk if host club allow the host to have sex with customers or not but this kind of club is focusing on sex. Do tell me if you know the right term.]

Wu Suowei just entered the club, and he was undressed until only his small underwear left, Chi Cheng reached his hand into his underwear and lightly caressed him, he then said teasingly, "your pubic hair is very thick!"

In the dream, Wu Suowei was so horny that he couldn't wait to be served by Chi Cheng. However, the process was too complicated, he needed to line up, and he also had to fill out a form, as well as a written interview. Wu Suowei always screwed up halfway, it is either he filled the form wrongly or he couldn't talk during the interview.

The other guests had passed, only Wu Suowei was still struggling with the interview.

Later on, those men lie in a row on the bed, and then Chi Cheng entered them like the needle giving an injection, inject, and then pulled out. One after another, his sturdy buttocks were moving, and his body was full of vigour. Unknowingly Wu Suowei was also in the row, and he was the last one. He excitedly waited, and when it was almost his turn,

Chi Cheng's manhood couldn't be taken out.

It was cut with a knife, poked with a screwdriver, pried by a pliers...and it finally came out.

And then Wu Suowei woke up.

Chi Cheng slept in the bed next to him, and his eyebrows were scrunched up.

Wu Suowei rubbed his face, and took a deep breath, what kind of dream did I had?

Chi Cheng soon awakened by his movement, Wu Suowei was like a food in a pan which was being shoved around by an invisible big spatula, and the sheets tangled around like he was being cook with it.