CHAPTER 112: Muddy Water Trip [1]

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Editor: Chen Yi Jun

A few moments later Wu Suowei started to speak.

"You are mine."

Chi Cheng was shocked and in a flash his stares softened. Two big hands went toward Wu Suowei's cheeks, a low and steady voice said certainly, "yes, yours.'

Wu Suowei then domineeringly said, "You cannot fuck him!"

Chi Cheng's mouth went closer to Wu Suowei's ear, breathing roughly.

"I won't fuck him, I will fuck you."

Then he started to move closer, Wu Suowei stepped back and firmly stop him. Again, he opened his mouth to emphasize his point.

"You cannot think about him when you are fucking me."

Why is this kid spew so much rubbish today?

Chi Cheng didn't understand him, "why on earth would I think about him when I'm fucking you?"

"You are well aware of the answer! I warn you, it doesn't concern you no matter how great he is. Starting from now on, your ears will only listen to my wonderful singing. You cannot think about his bodies no matter how good it is, you must only concern about the wound on my neck and chest. It also doesn't concern you if he is courageous, you shouldn't use his sex performance as the standard level, as it will hurt my self-esteem..."

From this totally incomprehensible warning, Chi Cheng realized something. Jiang Xiao Shuai was not only garrulous but he also had a crazy fantasy.

He did not want to spoil the wonderful atmosphere. Chi Cheng once again bring out the topic, grabbing Wu Suowei's plump buttocks and asked deliberately: "You are willing to let me fuck you?"

Wu Suowei tried to remove the tight grasp and said lowly.

"I did not say that."

Chi Cheng wanted to tease the childish Wu Suowei as it amused him. He asked while focusing on kneading his globes: "Then, what did you said?"

"I said that you are mine, I did not say anything else."

Chi Cheng listened intently and asked, "Then you are mine?"

Wu Suowei felt particularly awkward when he heard another man said those words. He could not avoid Chi Cheng's aggressiveness. He answered anxiously with a sentence, "What kind of nonsense are you talking about?"

Chi Cheng emitted a deep laughter that gobbled up everything with its domineeringness. His hand went toward the two globes and snaked deeper, the sharp burning eyes stared at Wu Suowei's face.