CHAPTER 114: Chi Volcano Erupted.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

This week, the only thing Chi Cheng regret the most was standing in front of the door for more than three hours to let Wu Suowei opened the door willingly and pounce on him on that night. If he didn't act like a reserved person, and not acting like a pathetically, kicked opened the door as soon as he could, those three hours were enough for him to finish everything, and he also wouldn't end up in a sorry state like today.

The saddest thing in life is that the person you really wanted to sleep with happens to be the person that you like.

Couldn't stand it? Just endure it!

Now Chi Cheng couldn't be described as a fireball, should use the sun, and could only think about the "day".

On Saturday morning, Gang Zi went to work with Chi Cheng, passing by a breakfast stall, parked the car at the roadside, turned toward Chi Cheng and asked: "I want to buy breakfast, what do you want to eat?"

Chi Cheng faint replied: "Just buy for yourself, I have eaten."

Five minutes later, Gang Zi carried a plastic bag into the car, his left hand fished out one [1] yóutiáo from the plastic bag, and his right hand fished out two eggs, when both hands were brought closer, an image of something else appeared.

[T/N: [1] I would never be able to look at youtiao the same again. Refer to picture below.]

Chi Cheng glanced with the corner of his eye, and the restless fire in his body began to stir and burned his whole body.

Gang Zi felt an unusual glare coming from beside him, couldn't help from turning to look at Chi Cheng's eyes, saw there were a raging fire in his eyes, burning the food in his hand, like a tiger that was starving for several days.

"Then, why don't you also have some?"

Chi Cheng turned around, completely ignoring him.

Gang Zi brought the yóutiáo toward his mouth, before he could take a bite, the two hot gazes were shooting at him again. Gang Zi turned around with yóutiáo in his mouth, and he trembled in shocked.

What...what kind of look is that?

After keeping it in his mouth for more than a minute, his cheeks were numbed, but he didn't dare to bite down, and felt like he shouldn't eat that thing.

Gang Zi was uncertain, and asked him again: "Have you had breakfast or not?"

Chi Cheng looked away again.

Gang Zi hurriedly took advantage of that moment and gobbled up everything, thinking of gobbling up everything faster to save himself from being stared by Chi Cheng again. He swallowed the eggs after he finished eating yóutiáo, his mouth was busy chewing, and he accidentally glanced beside him, with just one look, it almost made him choke.