Ch. 19 fun.

Namjoon POV:
Of course i do. That's why i miss her more then anything in my life. I love her and the Baby. How can i not like her?

Namjoon: I do..
Nona: How have you been at the time Yunhae left you..?
Namjoon: I- I've been crying myself to sleep. I am broken. I missed her. I loved and still do love her but i knew she wouldn't feel the same about me.
Nona: She told me you guys will go Shopping this weekend.. do you really want to go?
Namjoon: No.. but I am going since Taehyung said yes and she asked us so yeah.
Nona: I understand.

___________________

Saturday 10:00 am.
This week was the death of me. Exams, Exams and more Exams. Thank god it's the- shit. Why does it have to be today?! Urgh. I am not even in the mood to face her and him. FUCKKKK! Well shit. I go out of bed and went into the Bathroom doing whatever i do in the mornings. In 1 hour i need to be at the Mall or I am dead Meat from Taehyung. After i washed my face, i went into my room and started to get ready. I wore ripped black Jeans, a dark blue shirt, a grey Zipper hoodie and Blue converse. I took my keys and went out of the house.

10:59 am.

Great! Right on-
Jungkook: NAMJOOOOONNNNN!
I looked to the Right and saw Jungkook running up to me.
Namjoon: Woah Calm down! Where are the others.
Jungkook: Oh. They are- LETS JUST GO.
With that he dragged me all the way to the Baby Shop. Great. As I was standing there for a few minutes the others were talking and laughing. WHY CANT WE JUST GET IN?!

Jimin: Okay, so umm, I am sure you guys are hungry..?!
Everyone nodded except for me. I am not hungry and I don't want to eat.
Jimin: How about Me and Namjoon go buy something to eat while You babe go on with shopping?
He looked at Yunhae and smiled.
Taehyung: Hooowwww about me and you go to buy something to eat and the others go shopping?
Jimin: Sounds good!

With that Jimin left with Taehyung. Jungkook went also somewhere else because he saw something he liked. So it was just me and her now..

Namjoon: Uhmmm.. let's go in..?
She slightly nodded and we went in.
___________________________________

It wasn't as bad as I thought. Me and Yunhae actually had fun. We laughed and talked really much. How I missed it to talk to her again..

___________________________________
A/N: I AM SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO STUDY N' SHIT! NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. DEPENDS ON IF I HAVE TIME! THANK YOU FOR READING AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I REACHED 2K READS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️