Lemon

After everything that happened with Mercer the X mansion had to be rebuilt. During that time you and Laura had stayed in an apartment till it was rebuilt. Waking up Laura saw that you had some wood and decided to have some fun before you woke up.

First person pov

I was having a nice dream until I felt a wave of pleasure flow through me. Slowly waking up I saw a lump around my waist. Throwing off the blanket I see Laura sucking on your member. Just as I was about to say something she put my member between her breasts and started moving up and down while licking the tip stopping me from doing anything but moan. After a while I felt my end coming and warned her which made her go faster until I released all over her face and chest. While she was distracted licking my seed I grabbed her and flipped her under me and tore off her sleepwear which was only a bra and shorts. Taking one breast in my mouth I play with the other leaving her moaning until I stopped and lined up with her snatch. With no warning I thrust hard into her making her scream in pain and pleasure. Thrusting hard I make a tentacle from my back and thrust it into her ass making her scream in more pleasure. While I was thrusting in both her holes I pulled her into a kiss which turned into a make out session with me climaxing inside her. After we calmed down we went at it again for a few more hours before we fell back exhausted and went to sleep.