Chapter 27

BRAWR BRAWR BRAWR!!!! (New Book is out now)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shivering my fucking ass off, oh wait excuse my language because I've been sitting out here for GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!! This reminds me of the time when I was playing outside for too long and lost my way home when I was at the snow covered park....

Flashback time!

"Mama?" Little (y/n) sat there, confused, scared, and freezing badly. As he stood up he stumbled from his legs feeling numb. He started crying as he didn't know where his mom was. That was until someone came up to him. The man had his face covered by his hood, So all you could see was his mouth. "A-are you l-l-lost?" He said it with a studder, "Are y-you c-c-cold too? Your s-s-studdering?" The man chuckled and lifted you up. He had a small smile on his face. "Where do you live?" As you told him he took you there and your mom was checking you over and over while you looked around for the man that took you there....but he was gone....

Flashback Done

I went to the ground and curled into a ball. I always thought of that guy as a hero....he reminds me somewhat of Hoodie, but he has a mask.... I can't remember.....it's been three years since I've seen my mother....I wonder how she is, or if she even remembers or misses me. I wonder why I feel safe around Hoodie and E.J, but then again...I don't talk to Hoodie much, but I feel like I'm being watched sometimes... As tears steamed down my cheeks, I felt myself slipping away... "Sane.....are....they near....?" I was trying to keep myself awake. "(Y/N)! STAY AWAKE! SOMEONE IS NEAR AND COMING THIS WAY! STAY AWAKE YOU BASTARD! DON'T YOU FUCKING CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I could tell Sane was panicking. I heard footsteps coming closer, but then it sounded as if someone was running. I felt something warm go around me....a jacket? Blacket? I couldn't tell. I was then picked up and held close as the person took off towards somewhere. "T-this is the s-second t-time...." There was a familiar  chuckle, then I could hear faint yelling. First it was one and then it turned into like....seven? My body felt weak. I felt myself go somewhere warm. Did Slendy teleport us back? What happened? I couldn't hold on anymore. I felt someone trying to take me, but was pulled away and held on tightly by the person holding me. I slowly felt myself floating away, like I was on a lake....it's been a long time since I went swimming.... I slowly let go of everything as I heard panicked voices fade out.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I thought it would be cool to have a background thing with Hoodie in it cuz NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT E.J (no offense to those E.J lovers)

E.J- RUDE! *runs off*

Shit! I have to hide! He's going to lock me in the basement again!!!! UHH...UMMMM.....BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!! *Runs for my life*

E.J- MONKEY I JUST WANT TO PLAY A GAME! *has strange liquid in syringe and rans after Monkey*

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

~MONKEY