Akuma Chef

Kanae's pov

~quick flashback to why she wants to kill her self~

"Kanae-chan me and Nakiri-san are going to talk for a while please don't take anything"

"Pfft yeah....Oh wait your serious, ok then"  I gave a thumbs up He chuckled and went on to walk with Nakiri Ojii-san leaving me to explore this maze of a house.

While walking around I smelled a room with a nice scent coming from it but there's something about the room that seemed...wrong l peeked a little closer seeing an orange haired girl throwing food to the trash...well that's just rude and a waste of food beside her a man dressed in black with only a strand of white hair on his head. Is he like her teacher or something? He doesn't seem-

"You must be the infamous Kanae, Jabami Kanae was it?" he said out of no where making me jump as he turned to me with a plate

"So what if I'am?" He knelt down and held my hands making my eye twitch trying to pull my hands back.

"I would like you to try a dish I made" he shoved it in front of me. My eyes brighten seeing it, it looks soo good and I can tell it'll be tender just from the color it's giving off.

It was quite nice

"Grilled Octopus with Ancho Chile Sauce? looks great, Though maybe you could try using chopped up anchovies to increase the...umami..." I slowly trailed off when I saw him just glaring at me no words or creepy smile just a gaze of anger.

"Ok...well it was nice meeting yo-" he suddenly grabbed my arm preventing me from going away and threw the dish away.

"Well now, haven't you gotten bold. You haven't even tried it you orphaned brat, do you know who I am??" He loomed making my eyes bug out when he grabbed my arm dragging me in the room.

I could've sworn I saw his eyes glow red, it was as of I'm with the grim reaper himself. I flailed around before eventually biting his hand to the point of it bleeding. He hissed pulling his hand back giving me the chance to run.

The tears in my eyes were blinding my way, but I didn't care I just need to leave-

"Aww did you miss m-KANAE-CHAN WHAT HAPPENED?!???" Hiroe-san yelled picking me up while I just trembled and hugged him tight.

"What did you do..." I heard Nakiri Ojii-san growl I peeked to the side seeing him once more making me squeak.

"I merely greeted her than she just ran" he sighed with a smile making me pull his shirt.

"Hiroe-san...Let's go home...please?" and that's the last time I saw him...

~present time~

WELL SHIT I GUESS NOT THE LAST TIME

Azami Nakiri or someone I like to call as the Nakiri Demon or the worst sleep paralysis demon I can think of, is the biological father of Erina Nakiri.

He was previously a 3rd seat of the Elite Ten Council as a freshman before being promoted to 1st seat during his second year. He has issues, is one hell of a terrible dad, and brainwashes people, so you know he is a great chef.

I want to cut his dick off...

Well this is a probably an omen from the universe that I shouldn't eat here I'm going awayyyyy....aaannnddd the doors are barricaded with muscle guys and most of the customers there are basically his security force holding guns, knives and those beating sticks